Operating Room (OR) RN
Company: 22nd Century Technologies
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Position:Operating Room (OR) RN
Location:St. Louis,MO USA 63110
Duration: 3 months
Hours Per Shift: 08
Shift Start Time:03:00 PM
* The surgical services area provides preoperative, intraoperative
and postoperative care.
* Each patient is assessed by an RN upon admission, prior to a
surgical procedure, and immediately post procedure.
* Reassessments are based on type of procedure, type of
anesthesia/sedation, and AORN/ASPAN standards.
* PACU provides post procedure recovery after surgical, endoscopic
and other invasive procedures.
* The Preoperative area provides pre-procedure assessment and
preparation, as well as, Phase II recovery care for patients
requiring care needed prior to discharge.
* The majority of patients are discharged directly from the PACU
after anesthesia evaluation/clearance.
* SPD provides services for reprocessing and sterilization of
instrumentation used throughout the facility, including Surgical
* AAMI standards are observed.
* In addition to the day to day care provided by the nursing staff,
members of Surgical Services participate on a variety of unit and
hospital committees, as well as, our unit based practice
Keywords: 22nd Century Technologies, St. Louis , Operating Room (OR) RN, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!