Nuclear Medicine Technologist - Part Time
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Information About this Position
- Up to $500 Sign-On Bonus
- 24 Hours per Week (Days)
- No Weekends
- Benefits Eligible
Company and Job Overview
Christian Hospital is a full-service acute care community hospital
located on 28 acres in north St. Louis County. Christian Hospital
is noted for its excellence in heart services and lifesaving
cardiothoracic surgery, emergency medicine, breast health services,
orthopedic/spine surgery, hyperbaric wound care, pain management,
vascular surgery, endocrinology, gastrointestinal care, stroke
care, nephrology, therapy, radiology, urology, pulmonary care and
treating sleep disorders.
Northwest HealthCare, located six miles west of Christian Hospital,
provides the community 24-hour emergency care, with Washington
University Physicians and St. Louis Children's Hospital providing
pediatric services. Northwest HealthCare is also home to the Sleep
Disorders Center and a variety of full-service outpatient
diagnostic and imaging services in a convenient setting.
Role PurposePerforms nuclear medicine procedures and producing
images for interpretation by a physician.Responsibilities
- Prepares patient and equipment for procedures.
- Performs studies independently, in on-call situations, portable
exams, and other sites as required by work area.
- Provides clinical instructions and evaluations for
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as AssignedMinimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Cert Nuclear Medicine Techn
- IEMA - Illinois only
- Bachelor's Degree - Nuclear Medicine
- Benefits StatementNote: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital
East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health CenterLegal Statement
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, St. Louis , Nuclear Medicine Technologist - Part Time, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!