RN- Ambulatory Care Interventional Unit
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through
our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of
unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your
skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why
Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to
Utilizes the nursing process to provide patient care. Maintains
professional accountability for provision of patient care for the
assigned patients. Evaluates the overall effectiveness of care
provided by other direct care givers. Coordinates the patient care
in conjunction with other departments. Maintains patient rights and
confidentiality of patient information. Performs duties and
responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values,
and mercy service standards.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited registered professional
- Licensure: Is personally responsible for obtaining, and
maintaining, a current RN license within the hiring state and/or
compact licensure in which nursing duties are performed and must
meet all state board of nursing requirements.
- Physical requirements/demands:
- Position requires individuals to push, pull, and/or lift 50
pounds on a regular basis
- Position requires prolonged standing and walking each
- Position requires the ability to grip, reach, bend, kneel,
twist, and squat to perform duties.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart
Association or successful completion of course within 30 days of
- One or more of the certifications below may be required based
on the position/unit hired to, or acquisition of certification
within department required timeframe:
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
- ENPC (Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course)
- TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course)
- CPHON (Certified Pediatric/Hematology/Oncology Nurses)
- OCN (Oncology Certified Nurse)
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- PEARS (Pediatric Assessment Recognition and Stabilization)
- S.T.A.B.L.E. (Sugar, Temperature, Airway, Blood Pressure, Lab
Work, And Emotional Support) Six Assessment & Care Modules
- C-EFM (Fetal Monitor Certification)
- Other unit specific certifications as required
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO,
tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are
just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers,
including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of
your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to
pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience
through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're
expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a
positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step
with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid
to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part
of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we
encourage you to apply.
For more information, reach out to Ally Smith at
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, St. Louis , RN- Ambulatory Care Interventional Unit, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!