Website Developer - Surgery
Company: Washington University of St. Louis
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Surgery. The position is
located at the Mid Campus Center. This position is for the Medical
The Website Developer will expand and enhance a department or
division's online presence through new website content development,
feature sections, and timely postings.
**PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:**
1. Manage the production of copy, art and other page elements
throughout the website development process.
2. Ensure that all web site content is uploaded to the site on a
timely basis, refreshed and updated according to the content
schedule and that information and its design flow adheres to
department specifications and is conducive to a user friendly
3. Maintain cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility so that
the web site is accessible from a variety of different
4. Evaluate all content for its value in search engine optimization
according to key word frequency, key word density, formatting,
5. Produce site traffic analysis and monthly senior management
reports and aid in interpreting results and potential impact.
6. Design, program, test and document web applications used by and
for the department or division.
7. Act as a liaison to obtain clearance on copyrighted material
ensuring all issues are resolved and no personal health information
is available or collected on any portion of the site.
8. Perform other related duties as necessary.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent and one to
three years of HTML experience in an online production
* Experience in launching new websites and/or redesigning existing
websites is preferred (portfolio requested).
* Knowledge of web development, applications and technology,
including HTML, Java Script, Photoshop, PHP, and HTML editing
* Knowledge of basic principles of interface usability.
* Written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven ability to develop websites.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
The hiring range for this position is $56,472 - $73,403
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be
required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position.
Current employees applying for a new position within the university
may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a
criminal background check and, as applicable for the position,
other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or
licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain
vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are
contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the
following link to view a summary of benefits:
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
*Job Title:* Website Developer - Surgery - 50910
*Job ID:* 50910
*Location:* Medical School
*Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Keywords: Washington University of St. Louis, St. Louis , Website Developer - Surgery, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!