Clinical Director (RN)
Company: Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 15, 2022
As a Clinical Director for Crossroads Hospice, you oversee all
direct and indirect patient/client services provided by clinical
staff. Define and communicate expectations regarding the quality
provision of services and productivity to the interdisciplinary
teams to assist them in continually improving all aspects of
Working at Crossroads is more than a job in hospice. It is
committing to a team that is focused on making the end-of-life
experience the best that it can be... because we only have one
chance to get it right. We believe the effort is worth the
challenge because nobody should die alone.
It takes selfless courage to stand up and do more than the basic
industry practice for care. We believe this industry can be better.
Crossroads exists because compassion should not be a transaction.
We believe life is better with compassion.We aren't blind to the
challenges in this business, but the work we do is fulfilling to
- Provide regular communication with the hospice staff, including
clinical staff, regarding pertinent organizational and clinical
- Be responsible for the oversight of the assessment and
evaluation, intervention, and documentation of patient and family
- Manage the CQI program as directed. This would include
conducting a quarterly Designated IDT/CQI and safety committee
meeting, coordinating with committee members on assigned surveys
and audits, ensuring the completion of all required audit results
and reports (per CQI Plan), and completing meeting minutes and
maintain the CQI Manual.
- Ensure the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) staffing meets the
requirements of Company ratios per census.
- Oversee maintenance of patient/client clinical records,
statistics, reports records for purposes of evaluation and
reporting of agency activities ensuring all patient medical record
documentation is present per Company HealthCare Policy and
Procedures and in compliance with local, state, and federal
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of two years of clinical management experience,
including the supervision of nursing staff in the hospice
- Minimum of three years hospice, home health, or related
organization experience required with an understanding of hospice
care provided an interdisciplinary team
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrate good organizational, people, and problem-solving
skills Knowledge and understanding of reimbursement/appeal
- Proficient in basic PC skills, Microsoft Word, and
- Be part of a team willing to grow, listen, be heard, and be
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO.
- Set the industry bar for the standard of care.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Ability to grow into a variety of different roles inside our
team and organization.
- Competitive industry pay of $95,000 annually.
Keywords: Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care, St. Louis , Clinical Director (RN), Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!