Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This is a Part-Time Benefit Eligible Position
- The purpose of this position is to assure professional health
and educational on-site care for clients.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists by taking vital signs
- Performing clinical procedures such as cholestech procedures,
finger stick blood collection, pulmonary functions, audiometric
testing, glucose testing, EKG, body fat analysis, etc.
- Blood draws for lab work up.
- Licensure: Registered nurse with current licensure in
- Certifications: Current CPR Certification required.
- Preferred Certifications: B.A.T. Certified preferred. Certified
by the American College of Occupational Health Nurses preferred
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO,
tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are
just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers,
including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a
positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step
with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid
to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part
of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we
encourage you to apply.
Find us at:
Facebook - LinkedIn - Instagram - mercy.net - Mercy Careers
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, St. Louis , RN-Corp Health, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!