RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Any / Hematology Oncology Nurse Coordinator Job
Company: Odell Medical Search
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Cancer Center in the Saint Louis, MO area is seeking a Nurse
Coordinator to work with Hematology Oncology patients. The role you
- Monday - Friday (no nights or weekends)
- Coordinates the health care of Hematology oncology patients
across the continuum of care.
- Responsible for coordination of patient contact, patient
education, prepares patient/family for procedure/test in
collaboration with the healthcare team.
- Facilitates patient care by assessing and evaluating patient's
physical, psychosocial and emotional needs.
- Coordinates the delivery of safe and appropriate patient care
governed by evidence-based clinical practice.
- Monitors care and data to optimize patient outcomes.
- Facilitate the education of patients and families. Acts as a
resource to the health care team.
- Ensures actions meet and support the overall goals of the
- This company appreciates its employees
- Relocation assistance
- Very generous retirement packages.
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Flexible spending accounts
- Progressive coverages including: Telehealth Coverage, Autism
Therapy, Care Management Program, and Gender Dysphoria Surgical
- Legal services
- Loads of other great benefits The Gateway City
- Amazing food
- Forest Park, the 6th most visited U.S. urban park
- The Cardinals and The Blues
- Affordable housing Qualifications:
- Must have BSN, Enrolled, or willing to enroll in a BSN
- 2+ years of oncology nursing experience.
- Ambulatory experience is preferred.
Keywords: Odell Medical Search, St. Louis , RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Any / Hematology Oncology Nurse Coordinator Job, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!