Medical Assistant - Primary Care at Missouri Baptist Medical Center- BJC Healthcare
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Additional Job Information
- Sign-On Bonus Eligible $2,500 -
Employment Status: Full-Time
BJC Medical Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary group with
locations across the St. Louis metropolitan and outlying areas. The
physicians, providers and staff of BJC Medical Group provide the
highest level of care to thousands of patients every day.Associated
Internist is located in Town & Country, MO on the campus of
Missouri Baptist Medical Center and focuses on Internal
Role PurposeProvides medical assistance under the direction of a
physician or other licensed provider. Performs select duties for
the promotion of health in the care of patients and delivers care
according to practice protocols and procedures.
- Cleans, prepares and stocks supplies in exam rooms.
- Obtains vital signs, patient history and maintains accurate and
prompt charting in the patient's record.
- Performs clinical skills, such as phlebotomy, EKGs,
point-of-care testing and injections.
- Triage calls, provide test and lab results to patients and
present relevant information to provider.
- Assists provider by preparing patients for exams, procedures
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job. Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED Experience
- No Experience Supervisor Experience
- No Experience Licenses & Certifications
- Cert/Reg in Area of Expertise Preferred Requirements and
Additional Job Information Experience
- Licenses & Certifications
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Benefits Statement
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings- Comprehensive
medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options-
Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan- 401(k) plan- Tuition Assistance- Health
Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts- On-Site Fitness
Center (depending on location)- Paid Time Off Program for vacation,
holiday and sick time *Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital,
Memorial Hospital East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer Associated topics: care, family
practice, general practice, nocturnist, physician, primary, primary
care, provider, urgent, urgent care
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, St. Louis , Medical Assistant - Primary Care at Missouri Baptist Medical Center- BJC Healthcare, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!