CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant 7a to 7p Fulltime
Company: Charter Senior Living
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Why Charter Senior Living?
"I believe in the Charter Mission. To Enhance the Human Spirit. I
do this every day as I help care for our residents. They may need
extra help throughout the day, but I know during these times that I
am enhancing their spirit. I feel honored to make such a difference
in someone's life! Offering Health Insurance for Full Time
Associates Charter Benefits:
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100
per month (after taxes).
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus -Charter Senior Living Associate Your
potential is unlimited. As a small boutique company, we are
committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a
"job". We want each of our associates to feel like they a career
and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how you
can become part of an organization that is committed to the future
of their Associates. POSITION SUMMARY: As a Caregiver you will be
responsible for all duties to safely provide for the resident's
care and well-being in a professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with all of the care needs a resident might require
including, but not limited to, toileting, ambulation, bathing,
dressing, personal hygiene, escorting, and transferring from place
- Will assist in the dining room during meal times including, but
not limited to, set up, take meal/beverage orders, serve, bus
- Will assist with activities when required and/or be responsible
for getting the residents to scheduled activities.
- Will be responsible for getting the resident ready and to the
lobby for scheduled appointments
- Will be aware of what constitutes a change of condition and
report to Medication Tech/Resident Care Coordinator/HSD
- Capable of washing, drying, folding and returning laundry to
the correct resident.
- Collects and disposes trash in designated receptacles.
- Has knowledge of, and can demonstrate proper technique, or can
learn how to assist with a gait belt, sit to stand lift, transfer
board, oxygen equipment, catheter, specimen, transfer pole,
trapeze, wheel chair, scale, and other equipment as directed by the
Resident Care Coordinator/HSD.
- Capable of taking accurate vital signs and weights. OTHER
REQUIREMENTS: Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly
population. Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
High school graduate preferred. Preferred proficiency in English.
Attends in-services monthly required for position. Receives and
maintains First Aid certification.
Charter is a drug-free work environment. All offers of employment
are subject to passing background check and drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To Serve with Honor To Serve with Purpose To Serve with Courage To
Have Fun While Serving JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living, St. Louis , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant 7a to 7p Fulltime, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!