Immunology Sales Specialist, West Palm Beach
Company: Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Join Mallinckrodt s Immunology Sales Force Team, where we work to
become a valued partner in serving patients with autoimmune and
The successful candidate will be able to show documented success as
a top producer using superior clinical selling skills, while
effectively managing their territory operating within all
compliance and company policies and procedures, as a
results-oriented sales person, business partner and consultant.
Develop strategically targeted, accounts and specific business
plans that reflect an in-depth understanding of local, regional and
national market forces impacting product sales. The incumbent will
skillfully deal with the concepts and complexities associated with
the products and adjunctive therapies and must demonstrate an
in-depth understanding of the clinical data.
* Meet or exceed all established territory sales plan and expense
plan goals and objectives, by developing and implementing
strategies specific to the assigned territory.
* Establish and maintain professional relationships with targeted
opinion leaders and physicians
* Maintain an updated working knowledge of Mallinckrodt
Pharmaceuticals products and relevant disease states.
* Effectively develops a Territory Business Plan, plans all work
days and weeks, established call plans and prepares for all sales
calls so as to meet or exceed goals and objectives.
* Develop and implement special programs within territory to
maximize sales opportunities, i.e. speakers bureau programs,
* Develop and/or maintain permanent customer records.
* Complete assigned administrative tasks in a timely, accurate,
legible, and organized manner.
* Communicate a current, effective, and accurate sales presentation
* Present a professional sales image in all business matters.
* Carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with
applicable regulations and Pharma guidelines and operate assigned
sales territory within established sales and/or corporate policies,
procedures, and standards
* Attend regional and national conferences throughout the year
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
* Selling skills Ability to profitably build new business and
expand existing customer relationships
* Clinical Acumen Possesses strong clinical and disease state
knowledge that enables impactful clinical selling and strong
decision making, while showing a deep understanding of the market
and customers patients/practice
* Business Acumen Understands industry trends, economic sectors and
market dynamics to drive strategy
* Communications and Teamwork Communicates accurately, concisely
and compellingly to a variety of audiences and adapts communication
style as needed; ability to forge and maintain effective
relationships with internal employees and external customers
* Resource Utilization Identifies available resources and solves
problems by utilizing best available information and support
* Demonstrate Mallinckrodt s Values: Patient Centric, Integrity,
Innovative and Collaborative
* Bachelor s Degree, and 3 + years experience required in one or
more of the following areas:
* In lieu of a Bachelor s degree, will consider either an Associate
s Degree and 5+ years, OR 7+ years, of successful, proven
pharmaceutical or industry equivalent experience within one of the
above listed Therapeutic Areas. Current experience within the
territory and customer knowledge highly preferred.
* Experience Selling Biologics to Specialty Physicians in rare
disease areas preferred
* A valid motor vehicle operator's license.
Territory: West Palm Beach
Preferred work location: West Palm Beach
Local travel; some overnight required, may vary depending on the
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals offers employees a Total Rewards
package, which includes competitive base pay and bonus
opportunities, excellent benefits, an outstanding work environment
and the chance to grow, both financially and professionally.
For more information please view our website:
Mallinckrodt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, St. Louis , Immunology Sales Specialist, West Palm Beach, Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!