RN Registered NUrse Clinical Supervisor Home Health (RN #)
Company: CoreMedical Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 17, 2020
RN - Clinical Supervisor - Home Health
$70,000 - $95,000
RN - Clinical Supervisor - Home Health
- Reports to Regional Home Care Manager
- Oversee the clinicians in the field and the performance of the
- Direct reports: 26 FTE (full time, part-time, PRN)
- M - F, first shift. Week rotation, on call. Location: Beltway,
occasional travel to hospital for meetings or supervise staff on
- Any selling or advantage points I can sell to the candidates?
- Home care is where healthcare is heading. BJC is one of the
largest agencies in the region with a very respected
- Partnership with Wash U
- A lot of longevity and tenure.
- Manages individual(s) including but not limited to: hires,
trains, assigns work, manages & evaluates performance, conducts
professional development plans. Ensures that the productivity and
actions of that group meet/support the overall operational goals of
the department as established by department leadership.
- May participate in the development of departmental staffing,
revenue and/or expense budgets and having direct responsibility for
adhering to those goals. This includes responding to changes in the
business which may affect the ability to achieve the budget
- Manages and directs daily client care and staff
- Performs on-site supervisory visits and serves as clinical
resource to home care staff.
- Manages the hiring and performance management of staff.
- Coordinates services with other health care providers. Minimum
- Bachelors, Nursing and Home Healthcare, 2 to 5 years
- Needs home health leadership experience ABOUT BJC Healthcare:
One of the Largest Non Profit Healthcare Organizations in the US We
offer patients and their families a complete range of home care
services, including skilled nursing services, adult and pediatric
hospice and supportive care, rehabilitation therapy, home infusion
therapy, infusion treatment rooms, home medical equipment and
high-tech respiratory care. Specialty home care programs also are
available, including adult and pediatric asthma, cardiac, diabetes,
orthopedic and wound care programs as well as the Lifeline
emergency response system. BJC Home Care Services provides care to
thousands of patients in both Missouri and Illinois. Serving more
than 25 counties, it has become the largest home care network in
the region and one of the largest in the country. The Metro St.
Louis Intermittent Home Care Department of BJC Home Care Services
provides home visits to patients in the metropolitan St. Louis area
and several nearby counties, with 24 hour on-call home care nursing
supervision. Our JCAHO accredited, multi-disciplinary approach
combines leading edge technology with a firm belief in the powerful
recuperative advantages of receiving home care. Benefits Statement
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings - Comprehensive
medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options -
Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan - 401(k) plan - Tuition Assistance -
Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts - On-Site
Fitness Center (depending on location) - Paid Time Off Program for
vacation, holiday and sick time Please Call:
[Click Here to Apply] x1534
[Click Here to Apply] CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized
leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We're
the only healthcare staffing company to offer our travel and
permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can
earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and referring
other travel and perm professionals. Just starting your permanent
job search? Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you
will receive from CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keyphrases: home health nurse jobs, home health nursing jobs, home
health aide jobs, home care nursing jobs, home care nurse jobs,
home care aide jobs
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, St. Louis , RN Registered NUrse Clinical Supervisor Home Health (RN #), Healthcare , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!