Systems Analyst II - Government Business Division IT Admin
Company: Anthem, Inc
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Description SHIFT: Day JobSCHEDULE: Full-timeYour Talent. Our
Vision. At Anthem, Inc., its a powerful combination, and the
foundation upon which were creating greater access to care for our
members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for
our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of
health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative
work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's
leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Systems Analyst II Government Business Division IT Admin PS47681
Location: Norfolk, VA or Atlanta, GA At this time, Anthem will not
sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this
position. Responsible for assisting in defining the project scope
and managing the defined scope. Primary duties may include, but are
not limited to:
- Works closely and collaborates with business partners to gather
and define the functional, usability, reliability, performance, and
- Serves as a liaison between the business and the IT development
- Ensures high level designs, including technical specifications,
are accurately documented and mapped to approved requirements.
- Utilizes MS SQL to pull data in order to satisfy business and
- Provides the link between IT and the business by ensuring
technical solutions being developed satisfy business needs.
- Assists with developing use cases; creates test strategies,
test cases, and conducts testing of technical solutions.
- Provides analysis of efficiencies related to
- Works within all phases of the SDLC.
- Follows and adheres to Agile methodologies. Requirements:
- Requires BA/BS in information systems or related field; 2 or
more years related experience or an approved IT internship; or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an
- MS SQL experience.
- Experience with SDLC.
- Agile Methodology experience. We offer a range of
market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid
holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless
covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental,
vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match,
stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and
financial education resources, to name a few. Anthem, Inc. is
ranked as one of Americas Most Admired Companies among health
insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best
Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company
and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal
Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the
delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers
cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem
positions. REQNUMBER: PS47681
Keywords: Anthem, Inc, St. Louis , Systems Analyst II - Government Business Division IT Admin, Government & Protective Services , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!