Technical Account Manager
Company: TE Connectivity
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 11, 2019
The Aerospace, Defense and Marine (AD&M) business unit of TE is
part of the Industrial Solutions segment -- a world leader in the
design of components and electrical interconnection solutions that
are used for applications in extreme and harsh environments. These
interconnect solutions make possible applications like avionics,
jet engine management, flight controls, grounding systems and
harness assemblies, in-flight entertainment (IFE) and cabin systems
for today's "connected aircraft". Vertical markets served include
commercial and military aviation, space, military ground vehicles,
unmanned / drone vehicles, as well as marine offshore oil and gas
(MOG) development. TE offers solutions for enhanced connectivity in
extreme environments, from the deepest oceans, to deep space
exploration. In your relentless need to save space and weight,
improve data delivery and power management, you will find that
AD&M is ready to collaborate with your design team to help you
get your product to the market faster with smarter, better
TE Connectivity's Account Management Teams are responsible for
selling TE's products, systems or services, providing detailed
technical product information and maintaining relationships with
customers in assigned geographic territory, industry or
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Execute conversion of the engineering pipeline into project
- Identify current and future customer needs, and together with
the customer find appropriate solutions (using either known or new
technologies) for customer applications whilst promoting TE's
technical and technology portfolio.
- Drive the design-in and development of new products and/or
- Become the application expert and discuss new application
solution designs with his peers to initiate new platforms vs.
customer specific designs in order to maximize the TE profit.
- Focus design effort on the high growth and invest products and
markets of AD&M
- Generate, prepare and present TE proposals (e.g. product
selection, design solutions, product specifications, project
objectives) to customers in conjunction with the relevant Product
Manager/s, keep the broader market in mind to launch new industry
product platforms and in line with the LEANPD process.
- Territory Management using Salesforce CRM.
- 2 - 5 years' Aerospace and/or Military sales experience is
- BS degree in Engineering and/or Marketing preferred.
- Willingness to travel (50-70%) and a valid U.S. driver's
- The successful candidate will encompass the skills to
successfully compete, and thrive, in a highly competitive market:
- A strong technical background
- Strong selling skills
- A solutions oriented individual capable of looking not only at
the component requirement but beyond to a value added assembly
- Strong Customer focus throughout all levels of management
- Ability to engage with Development Engineers and Purchasing
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Keywords: TE Connectivity, St. Louis , Technical Account Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!