Project Manager I
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 11, 2019
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of Project Manager I
in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO).
This position is responsible for the coordination and completion of
projects within the information technology department. The employee
works with sponsoring organizations and key stakeholders to define
the scope, business objectives, and required project results. This
person oversees all aspects of projects, sets deadlines, assigns
responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
The employee builds and maintains working relationships with team
members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
They are familiar with a variety of the field's concepts,
practices, and procedures. The employee relies on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The candidate performs a
variety of tasks and leads and directs the work of others. A wide
degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Develops and manages work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Develops and updates project plans, including information such
as project objectives, technologies, information specifications,
schedules, and staffing
- Prepares project status reports
- Establishes and executes project communication plans
- Monitors and tracks project milestones and
- Confers with project personnel to identify and resolve
- Schedules and facilitates meetings related to projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree plus a minimum of 2 years of experience in
a related field; Additional project management experience in the
field of work may be substituted for the required education
- Aptitude for patience, professionalism, tactfulness, and
- Must have the ability to assess the specific needs of the
customer and be able to communicate these to the project
- Must possess the ability to clearly communicate with clients
and team members through spoken word and in writing
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to interact professionally with a diverse group,
executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Technical expertise to assist in decision making and
- Ability to apply experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Kforce, St. Louis , Project Manager I, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!