Sr. Project Manager, New Solutions
Company: Express Scripts
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 17, 2019
The role of Sr. Project Manager will be directly responsible for
leading and managing strategic initiatives that support the
Clinical Research & New Solutions team. This position, located in
the St.Louis Lab, will work collaboratively throughout the
Enterprise to manage multiple projects to completion to ensure
business objectives are met. Some travel may be required.
SCOPE OF JOB
* Provide project management for strategic and tactical
* Define scope, develop project plans, manage project milestones;
develop and execute appropriate communication plans with
stakeholders and leadership; develop relationships with cross-
functional partners and align project timelines to ensure projects
are completed meeting all stakeholder needs. Provide weekly/monthly
progress reports to management as needed.
* Develop communications (reporting, progress reports, etc.) to be
used for projects and provided to management as agreed upon as part
of the project deliverable
* Provide education, training and presentations on project updates,
new processes and tools for users. Create and maintain user
documentation and policy and procedures when deemed
* Works collaboratively with cross-functional partners throughout
the Enterprise to manage projects to meet the needs of the business
and overall Enterprise objectives.
* Provides project management for strategic and tactical projects.
Responsible for successful implementation of key strategic projects
as well as driving activities and actions to achieve aligned
* Analyze complex situations, distillation of issues into options,
and drive to the appropriate conclusions.
* Handling a high-pressure environment with multiple competing
Bachelor s degree in related field or 14 to 18 years of
8-12 years relevant experience with Bachelor s Degree or Master s
degree and 6-10 years of relevant experience * Extensive project
management skills using various programs to prepare and execute
* Strong verbal and written communication and organizational
* Ability to manage ambiguity
* Work independently with minimal guidance
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet
* Experience partnering with other business leads and subject
matter experts, at all levels, to define, scope, analyze, resolve
strategic issues and drive results required
* Experience managing business and IT relationships in a matrixed
* Leads by example with high energy, transparency, relationship
management, and influencing skills
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Clinical Research & New Solutions department, which is housed
in our state-of-the-art lab, is responsible for developing and
managing programs and services that allow our 83million members to
make better drug, pharmacy and health choices. Rooted in health
decision science, this department includes Knowledgeable Solutions,
Consumer Solutions, Customer Solutions, Research & New solutions
and clinical Services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system,
and we re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we
see possibilities. We re challengers, difference-makers and
opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a
simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We
uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover
opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better
outcomes like no one else can. We believe health care can do more.
We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in
pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran
Keywords: Express Scripts, St. Louis , Sr. Project Manager, New Solutions, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!