Company: Integrated Project Management
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 19, 2019
IPM is a project management consulting firm that advises on and
leads the execution of companies most complex initiatives.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices in Boston, Parsippany,
Minneapolis, St. Louis, Los Angeles and San Francisco, IPM has led
more than 4,000 projects for over 350 clients in the United States
and across continents. Our clientele ranges from Fortune 100
companies to startups.
Our Project Management Consultants are our full-time employees.
They are our most important asset and the competitive advantage
that sets us apart from the rest. They have experience in one or
more of our industries, adapt quickly to new environments, and
above all are strong LEADERS.
In 2016, IPM was recognized as one of Forbes magazines 25 Best
Small Companies in America. In addition, IPM has been named a Best
Workplace for eight consecutive years by the Great Place to Work
The Project Management Consultant is experienced in leadership,
accountable for overall project implementation, and will work with
clients in the consumer products, industrial products, healthcare
and life sciences industries.
As a Project Management Consultant, your primary goals and focus
will be to:
- Integrate on-site into the client environment to effectively
lead project teams while building positive professional
relationships with clients and associates.
- Define project objectives, requirements, and assumptions
necessary to structure a project or activity.
- Plan, schedule, and control project activities to fulfill
objectives and satisfy project requirements.
- Develop and drive integrated project plans, aligning project
tactics with project strategy.
- Establish, maintain, and lead high performance project teams,
serving as the project advocate within the client organization.
Lead, coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all associated project
resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
- Lead risk management within project teams, ensuring risks have
appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
- Manage projects within established scope, schedule, and budget
while meeting and exceeding IPM project management standards.
- Develop and document high-level strategies for accomplishing
specific project objectives.
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change
and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage
project workload and productivity.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate for this Project Management Consultant position
will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in a science or engineering discipline.
Advanced degrees are a plus.
- 5-10 years of industry experience in consumer products,
industrial products, healthcare or life sciences.
- 3+ years of project management experience related to one or
more of IPMs business offerings: product development and launch,
business process optimization, technology transfer, regulatory
submission and/or regulatory compliance, and/or quality
- Knowledge and application of a disciplined project management
process (Six Sigma and Project Management Professional
certifications are a plus).
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively
communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of
audiences at all organizational levels.
- Sound technical aptitude and proven ability to grasp general
knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies with superior
computer usage skills.
- Strong competencies in planning, project management, and
organization with the ability to lead multiple activities and
resources while maintaining a focus on quality.
- Solid analytical and strategic capabilities and business acumen
along with demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional
conduct and appearance.
- Ability to produce and present clear, concise, and
professionally written communications and presentations.
- Full-time employment with a growing company
- Bench time in between projects dedicated to personal and
- Formal new hire orientation to position you for success
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Annual performance bonus potential
- 100% employer-paid health, dental, and life insurance coverage
- 401(k) matching
- Business development incentives
- Philanthropy driven culture
- Paid training and certification
- 100% promotion from within
- Quarterly social activities
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Assistance with relocation
Keywords: Integrated Project Management, St. Louis , Project Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!