Director, Contract Manufacturing
Company: Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 17, 2019
This position is responsible for providing leadership of contract
manufacturing. Working closely with our external partners, this
role will provide oversight to the terms and deliverables of our
contracts with a focus on continuous improvement and driving
activities to deliver the business goals.
* Leadership of the cross functional External Supply Operations
* Accountable for driving CMO and Mallinckrodt performance
improvement against the agreed KPI's
* Monitoring performance of the CMO and Mallinckrodt against the
* Accountable for the delivery of key projects related to
continuous improvement, business continuity or new product
* In assuming the role of Brands Operations Lead this role is
accountable for all activities in Operations and Quality which
support the launch plan.
* Ensures compliance with the Supplier Relationship Management
procedure which includes the leadership and facilitation of formal
Performance Reviews and Annual Business Reviews.
* Accountable for leading the GES Risk Management process within
the scope of a specific value chain in compliance with standard
* Participate actively in the Brands Team as required representing
Operations and Quality
* Drives continuous improvement through recognizing opportunities
and using OpEx tools to yield improvements
* Accountable for managing spend against the approved budget
* Accountable for recognizing opportunities for cost savings and
implementing actions to realize these savings.
* Support due diligence and integration activities as required
* At least ten years of experience in manufacturing operations
ideally within the scope of medical device manufacturing.
* A successful track record of achieving growth and profitability
targets in manufacturing operations, including reducing
direct/indirect costs while increasing operational efficiency,
productivity and quality.
* Extensive experience with manufacturing process improvement,
including budget management, facility enhancement and improvements,
lead time reduction, workflow enhancements and capacity management
* Experience and training in a recognized quality system such and
SPC, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, Lean Manufacturing or ISO
* Strong financial acumen, demonstrated strategic planning skills
and the ability to successfully communicate in a global
* Proven track record of working effectively with third party
* Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical environments
* Experience in working with complex medical disposables,
sterilizations and packaging highly desired.
* It is estimated that this position will require approximately
thirty percent travel with the US and international.
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, St. Louis , Director, Contract Manufacturing, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!