Electric-Technologies Account Manager
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Working at ICFWorking at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you---re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF---together for tomorrow.Electric-Technologies Account ManagerICF is seeking an Account Manager to support our clients and projects in our Commercial Energy Division across the country. The Account Manager will provide sales, account management, and field/technical services for utility beneficial electrification programs. The position will be home-based and will require daily travel to meet with targeted commercial and industrial customers. The position will be responsible for identifying opportunities for conversion to electric-powered technologies, working with end-users and dealers to explain the benefits of electrification, facilitating the process of conversion, assisting with application processing, and performing inspections of work completed.Sales and/or technical expertise with one or more of the following electric-technologies is preferred but not required: Forklifts, Truck Refrigeration Units, Cranes, Marine/Port Equipment, Industrial Batteries/Charging Infrastructure, Irrigation Pumps, or other Industrial Equipment.Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining relationships with the industrial and commercial community including:
- Technology end-users and customers
- Equipment dealers, retailers and other trade allies
- Industry associations
- Ports, airports, and railways
- Promoting utility program offerings
- Closing sales and meeting conversions goals
- Maintaining strong ongoing communications with program participants in order to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program
- Field inspections, customer surveys, and other program needs as appropriate to ensure Quality Assurance
- Ensure high customer satisfaction with the programTo be successful you must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilities.
- Sales experience and the initiative to embrace continuous learning toward becoming an expert on the programs you represent.Basic Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with consulting, ideally with technical, engineering, or energy efficiency expertise
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining relationships with key market players in the commercial and industrial sectors
- Computer experience, with strong proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel), and experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application.
- Must possess a working vehicle and a valid driver---s license.
- Excellent driving record
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilitiesPreferred Skills/Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilities
- Knowledge of electrotechnology equipment
- Business-to-business sales experienceICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.--ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE --- Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.St. Louis, MO (MO07)
Keywords: ICF, St. Louis , Electric-Technologies Account Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!