Senior Technology Manager
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Due to growth and continued expansion throughout the US, our client seeks a senior leader to join its technology department.Main Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing and direct management of all server, storage, network, telecommunication, desktop computer and related infrastructure technology.
- Provide project planning, management and business leadership for the technical service organization
- Accountable and oversee the IT support, maintenance, planning and administration of these areas. Planning includes technical resource capacity/project plans, short and long-range technical service plans.
- Ensure that the IT technical services organization provides infrastructure and support services that exceed customer expectations, including application performance expectations.Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day direction for developing and maintaining the operating systems, server, storage, LAN, WAN and telecommunications systems/networks and all related security.
- Provide a reliable, quality, business-oriented IT technical service environment that supports the business and its initiatives.
- Partner with business leaders, the IT systems development organization, to achieve/exceed the company's strategic objectives.
- Perform Annual Health Check of Servers and 2-year growth plan, including all Microsoft and Linux based servers, Virtual environments, Enterprise storage and personal computing hardware and applications.
- Vision for the maintenance, use and future needs of server operations and the delivery of services to the business.
- Strategic direction for a long-range strategic technology roadmap & work plan.
- Recommend, select, purchase and manage internal servers, enterprise storage and virtual environments including server class hardware, personal workstations, laptops and desktops.
- Benchmark, analyze and make recommendations for the improvement of the server and network infrastructure and IT systems.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure systems reliability, security, performance, redundancy, recoverability, backup and accessibility.
- Oversee and lead all IT security related activities and initiatives, including PCI compliance.
- Manage and execute all technical service development and maintenance including monitoring tools, quality assurance and compliance/security processes.
- Manage/develop a technical service task list "workload capacity plan" with estimates and start/end dates, as well as a resource plan by person, task, and time period.Compensation:
- Our client provides full benefits including 401(K) with company match, competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, St. Louis , Senior Technology Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!