National Program Manager, Interprofessional Continuing Education - Cli
Company: Ascension (System Office)
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 11, 2018
Job ID: 257659 National Program Manager, Interprofessional Continuing Education - Clinical Professional Development St Louis, Missouri Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: National Program Manager, Interprofessional Continuing Education - Clinical Professional Development
City, State: St Louis, MO
Location: MOSTL 4600 Headquarters
Additional Job Details: Full-Time
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension's Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
Manages national interprofessional continuing education program for Clinical Professional Development to align performance, delivery, and operations to implement and evaluate multi-faceted competency-based programs that drive standardization and support achievement of the Quadruple Aim and clinical care priorities.
- Serves as strategic program consultant for interprofessional continuing education (CME, CPE, CNE, etc.) as it relates to clinical professional development to meet the needs of the organization.
- Maintains oversight, configuration and reporting of continuing education activities for programs including clinical delivery, clinical performance, clinical competency, and clinical programs.
- Develop and implement continuing education strategic initiatives.
- Supervise accreditation and reaccreditation procedures, ensuring continued compliance
- Develop and manage effective and efficient continuing education Provider collaboration
- Leads projects involving the research, design, implementation and support of clinical education programs deployed by the Ascension Clinical Professional Development Team.
- Manages the relationship with system vendors, strategic partners, and university partners to prioritize, communicate, lead and support interprofessional continuing education activities.
- Facilitates implementation of appropriate change management initiatives associated with organizational transition activities.
- Measures performance trends and develops new programs or implements changes to existing programs.
- Works directly with business partners, project teams, and other leaders to enable change, communications, clinical learning, and clinical workforce capability development.
- Develops actionable and targeted program plans to enable clinical competency and support the culture of the organization. Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's Level Degree Required. Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Organizational Development or Education, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or other equivalent curriculum that focuses on learning required.
- Candidates will be considered if currently enrolled and participating in a University Bachelor Degree Program in Nursing, Organizational Development, Education, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or other equivalent curriculum.
- Three (3) or more year's progressive experience with continuing education accreditation program management
- Knowledge of ACCME, ACPE, and ANCC Guidelines Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's Level Degree Preferred. Master's degree in Nursing, Allied Health, Organizational Development, Education, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology preferred.
- Five (5) or more year's progressive experience with continuing education accredidation program management
- Effectiveness in this role requires in depth knowledge of/experience with:
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment. Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension (System Office), St. Louis , National Program Manager, Interprofessional Continuing Education - Cli, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!