Product Life Cycle Management Engineer
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Saint Louis,Missouri,United States 6D2EP2 The Boeing Companys Training Systems and Professional Services (T&PS) has a need for an experienced Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Engineer who will function in a Program environment in direct support of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) activities. This position is located in Saint Louis, Missouri.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define, plan, coordinate and conduct a comprehensive set of product and subsystem level reviews, change boards, and audits to manage change incorporation.
- Develop the implementation of Configuration and Data Management Customer Deliverables.
- Support the definition and allocation of Configuration Management requirements for product hardware, software and engineering design data systems throughout the product lifecycle.
- Track and report data to monitor adherence to regulatory, configuration and contractual requirements.
- Support development of media, Software product end items, and other baseline deliverables to the Customer.
- Work independently within a team environment to manage the Software configuration.
- Maintain overall concurrency with the aircraft changes. Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
- Experience multi-tasking and working in a team environment
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills & Experience):
- Experience with software configuration management tools such as ClearCase, and ClearQuest
- Experience using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is also desired
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry Typical Education/ Experience:Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.This position is based in St. Louis, MO. Applicants must reside in the area or be willing to relocate at their own expense. Yes, 10 % of the Time Training and Professional Svcs Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company
Keywords: Boeing, St. Louis , Product Life Cycle Management Engineer, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!