Marketing & Business Development Manager
Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job TitleMarketing & Business Development ManagerJob Description SummaryResponsible for serving as a professional partner to service line leadership to provide marketing and business development support. This includes the overall coordination, collaboration, and preparation of marketing and business development collateral, proposals, and presentations.Job DescriptionMay be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Manage and assist with the planning, project management, content and graphics development, quality control, compliance and conformance to established strategies and plans, and production of multi-market, strategic client, and other high-profile proposals and presentations.
- Initiate and lead discussions with internal stakeholders to develop comprehensive, strategic approaches to new business opportunities
- Gather and research information to include in proposals and client presentations including projects, resumes, and strategic information regarding the asset, client, and competition
- Manage and assist with the design and production of all service line marketing and business development materials, proposals, pitch materials, and corporate presentations to ensure company standards are consistent
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, layout, and adherence to brand standards, making appropriate changes
- Track results and collect feedback for new business development pursuits
- Engage with senior leadership as their partner and national service line resource
- Manage and assist with the coordination and creation of both internal and external communications efforts including: press releases, editorial placements, award submissions, blog posts, social media posts, newsletters, service line magazine articles, html email blasts, intranet spotlights, videos, etc.
- Assist with the planning and execution of service line company-sponsored events including; client events, regional, national, and specialty leadership meetings, etc.
- Monitor, update, and maintain all corporate templates maintained in a library of standard documents and relevant sections of service line intranet, including; collateral, bios, boilerplate content, statistics, etc.
- Assist with the management of all vendors, agencies, and consultants used by the marketing department
- Serve as mentor to Associates MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree
- 6+ years of marketing experience or a related field
- Or any similar combination of education and experience
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience, including In Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Word and PowerPoint
- Experience managing the business development pursuit process
- Ability to work directly with city leads and senior team members
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment and with counterparts in remote locations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work under pressure, and deliver deadlines within a tight schedule
- Well-organized, extremely detail oriented, and self-starter
- Ability to handle proprietary and confidential information
- Excellent written and oral communications skills WORK ENVIRONMENTThis job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. May be required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for 50-75% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.AAP/EEO STATEMENTC&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. OTHER DUTIESThis job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional locationCushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative--- Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, St. Louis , Marketing & Business Development Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!