Director NA Applications and Business Analysis
Company: Curium Pharma
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Date: - Aug 11, 2023
Location: - St. Louis, MO, United States About Curium Curium is the
world's largest nuclear medicine company with more than a century
of industry experience. We develop, manufacture and distribute
world-class radiopharmaceutical products to help patients around
the globe. Our proven heritage combined with a pioneering approach
are the hallmarks to deliver innovation, excellence and
unparalleled service. With manufacturing facilities across Europe
and the United States, Curium delivers SPECT, PET and therapeutic
radiopharmaceutical solutions for life-threatening diseases to over
14 million patients annually. The name 'Curium' honors the legacy
of pioneering radioactive researchers Marie and Pierre Curie, after
whom the radioactive element curium was named and emphasizes our
focus on nuclear medicine. The tagline 'Life Forward' represents
our commitment to securing a brighter future for all those we
serve: An enhanced quality of care for our patients. A trusted
partner to our customers. A supportive employer to our valued team.
Summary of PositionCurium is seeking a strategic, transformational,
and collaborative leader to build and lead a business analysis team
and develop an application strategy for a fast-paced international
pharma company. -As the Director of NA Applications and Business
Analysis, you will have responsibility for the operational
application teams, and you will work to build a business analysis
team and application roadmap and strategy to take the business
forward. Essential Functions
- Be part of the senior IT leadership team in North America with
overall responsibility for delivering operational excellence in
- Manage third party service providers and contractors.
- Develop partnerships with functional business leaders to ensure
that applications and systems are aligned with Curium's business
objectives, compliance and reporting requirements.
- Works with global applications architect to develop long term
roadmap and strategy around which applications should be global and
which are better served regionally (within North America).
- Provide leadership and guidance to develop and grow your team
with a culture of collaboration, integrity and trust. -Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in business or IT related field required, MBA
or related Master Degree preferred
- Industry certifications or training in areas such as SDLC,
Application management, or project management preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership and people management experience
required, experience leading managers preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience, with a minimum of
5 years in applications management.
- Strong oral and written presentation skills.
- Experience working with ERP's, CRMs and other non-ERP
operational systems such as Laboratory Information and Quality
- Forward looking mindset with the ability to deliver an
application roadmap and strategy.
- SDLC knowledge as well as Agile development techniques.
- Experience with a global company in the implementation of large
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of
stakeholders including senior management as well as a user base
consisting of business, operations, and scientific users.
- Ability to present alternatives in a balanced way taking into
consideration business requirements and technical solutions.
- Experience in driving projects respecting the requirements and
input of leadership such as Steering Committee, Project Leadership,
Senior IT Management, and Business leaders.
- Experience with pharma national and international regulatory
guidelines such as Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures and
Data Integrity, cGMP, FDA 21 CFR Part 11/210/211, EU Annex 11, MHRA
and GAMP5 guidelines preferred.
- Ability to actively listen and act on the outputs
- Ability to travel within the US and internationally.
- Flexibility to work in an environment with shifting priorities,
demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving
- Additional language speaking and writing proficiency is a
- Willingness to work in plant producing radioactive materials
and requiring all employees to participate in safety programs
designed to minimize potential and/or actual exposure levels.
- Responsibilities include the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.,
walk, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push, pull, reach, balance, and
climb stairs and ladders with or without accommodation.
- Will occasionally be required to work outside regular business
hours in support of critical systems and in collaboration with
other Curium global locations.
- May be required to sit for long periods of time while
- Willingness to work in a team based environment.
- Must possess good hand-eye coordination. - Disclaimer The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned
to this position. Equal Opportunity Employer Curium is an -equal
opportunity employer -and believes everyone deserves respect,
dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for
employment -without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Developer, Medical Technologist,
Quality Manager, Compliance, Technology, Healthcare, Legal,
Keywords: Curium Pharma, St. Louis , Director NA Applications and Business Analysis, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!