Assistant Project Manager
Company: Edward Don & Company
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Assistant Project Manager
Assist Project Manager with bidding projects, receiving quotations, creating Autoquotes proposals, expediting the orders and coordinating the delivery and installation of the equipment to the projects. Will also support on-site project management as business requires.
* Compiles submittal books and owner's manuals for Customers, maintain accurate and detailed project files and coordinates and track shipments
* Track and schedule installation work
* Works with General Contractors and Sub Contractors to manage project coordination
* Attends construction meetings as assigned
* Submits weekly reports to Project Managers
* Performs field dimensioning as needed
* Maintains daily contact with Project Team and provides updates on assigned projects
* Maintains positive business relationships with customers
* Escalates installation issues appropriately
* Supervises hood, walk-in and main equipment installation
* Instructs and monitors trades on-site for proper connection of mechanical requirements
* Responsible for walk-throughs, punch-list resolution, and closeout procedures
* Responsible for being on-site during turnover to Operations for coordination of transition
* Assists in all other FED sales related activities as assigned
* Serves as a Safety Coordinator for FED and monitors Safety Program
* Performs other duties as assigned
Required minimum knowledge, skills, education/training, experience, and physical obligations:
* High School Diploma or GED with at least three years of food service industry experience and/or other construction project experience
* Familiarity with blue prints and construction documents
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite
* Ability to learn new software i.e. Autoquotes
* Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
* Possess business written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to estimate new project proposals independently
Preferred minimum knowledge, skills, education /training, and experience, physical obligations:
* CAD experience and/or ability to hand sketch
* Construction site experience, field dimensioning, reporting, coordination with trades, etc.
* College degree in a related field
Owned and operated by the Don family since 1921, Edward Don & Company is the world's leading distributor of foodservice equipment and supplies. Our knowledgeable sales representatives, unmatched product selection, nationwide distribution centers, and integration of new technology make us the chosen supplier to all types of foodservice businesses including independent restaurants, national chains, health care, hospitality, country clubs, schools and universities, government institutions, and foodservice management.
Edward Don & Company offers a comprehensive benefit plan which includes medical, dental and vision benefits; 401(k); paid vacation, personal/sick days and holidays; job training and development; life insurance; employee assistance program; flexible spending accounts; merchandise discounts and much more. EOE disability/veteran.
Assistant Project Manager - Edward Don & Company
Apply to job
-1 && response.ClientSettings.ChildApiKey != '' && response.ClientSettings.IntegrationContext != '') -->
Keywords: Edward Don & Company, St. Louis , Assistant Project Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
here to apply!