The Charity CFO, LLC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Charity CFO, LLC - Accounting Manager - Job Description
- View Business Info The Charity CFO, LLC View Business Info Job
Description As an Accounting Manager at The Charity CFO, you will
oversee daily operations, lead and mentor your team alongside an
experienced leadership team. You will use your advanced accounting
experience to mentor your team to ensure client satisfaction. Job
Type: Full-time Salary: $80,000-$100,000 with performance-based
bonus opportunitiesLocation: Hybrid environment, St. Louis area
What would you be helping us with:
- Track team-wide tasks and upcoming deadlines while holding team
members accountable to deadlines, quality and service
- Develop and mentor your team of 5 associates.
- Analyze and manage client profitability. Report feedback to
- Periodically check-in with clients to assess client
satisfaction and address issues.
- Review client financial statements, as prepared by accounting
associates, on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Serve as a CFO and 'thought leader' for clients. Provide
clients with answers to their accounting questions and communicate
proactively when accounting problems are identified.
- Provide support to clients in preparing annual budgets, cash
flow forecasts, and other financial analysis.
- Ensure that client financial statements are accurate and
audit-ready prior to the commencement of financial statement
audits. Serve as a liaison between the clients and their
- Review 990 drafts, as prepared by accounting associates, to
ensure accuracy and compliance with IRS rules.
- Present periodic financial information to clients and boards of
- Research and continue education in all areas of accounting and
technology used internally and by clients.
- Lead staff meetings and training. Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor's in Accounting related field
- CPA license, preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in full cycle accounting or public
accounting as an auditor or outsourced accountant
- 1-2 years of nonprofit accounting experience, preferred
- 2-4 years of successfully building and managing a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Quickbooks Online or related accounting
- Excellent critical thinking skills You need to value generosity
and be willing to put in whatever it takes to get the job done. If
you think you would be a good fit, please apply! How do you fit in?
- The Charity CFO, LLC is rapidly growing across the United States
as we partner with new nonprofits each week to strengthen their
financials and increase reporting accuracy. If you are someone who
is committed to thinking outside of the box, solving client
problems, and wants to work in a position that allows you to use
your accounting experience on work that really matters, we want you
to join our team. - Who is The Charity CFO, LLC? We are an
innovative company that strives to provide premier accounting
solutions for nonprofits. We create financial thought partnerships
with our nonprofit clients for organizations to make more informed
decisions that increase their mission impact on their communities.
We operate on our core values of transparency, respect, integrity,
and teamwork to provide accurate financial solutions for one of our
greatest resources - nonprofits. Perks
- Employee referral program
- Home office reimbursement
- Professional development
- 2 week training program
- Career growth opportunities Contact Information
- The Charity CFO, LLC
- 1310 Papin Street Suite 300 Saint Louis , MO 63103
- (314) 390-0220
- http://www.thecharitycfo.com Other Postings Senior Accountant
Business Directory Events Calendar Hot Deals Member To Member Deals
Job Postings Contact Us Weather Join The Chamber
Keywords: Hccstl, St. Louis , The Charity CFO, LLC, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...