Director, Business Development
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 27, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling.MO-SSM Health Schwitalla
HallWorker Type:RegularJob Highlights:PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs all activities related to staffing, including hiring,
orienting, evaluation, disciplinary actions and continuing
- Develops departmental budgets, regulatory compliance,
departmental contracts, and vendor relations. Directs special
projects and business analyses.
- Develops short and long term organizational planning and
strategy as a member of the management team.
- Performs ongoing assessment, review and update of departmental
procedures, processes and workflow to produce high-quality, cost
effective delivery of products and services.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degreeEXPERIENCE
- Seven years' experience, with five years' in leadershipPHYSICAL
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.SSM Health is a nationally recognized Catholic,
not-for-profit integrated health system serving Illinois, Missouri,
Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.To request additional information,
confidentially submit your interest, or nominate a fellow
colleague, please contact:Jon DirksenExecutive Talent
Acquisitionjon.firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Summary:Director, Business
DevelopmentJob Responsibilities and Requirements:Directs the daily
operations of a department. Develops specific departmental goals,
standards and objectives which directly support the strategic plan
and vision of the organization.Department:9990720235 D212-1
Pathology-AdministrationWork Shift:Day Shift (United States of
America)Scheduled Weekly Hours:40SSM Health complies with
applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or
sex.Learn more here
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Director, Business Development, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!