Detox Service Marketing Business Development Manager
Company: SpecialCare Hospital Management
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Marketing & Business Development ManagerThis position is
responsible for developing, recommending and assisting in the
implementation of community-based marketing strategies at the
companys New Vision site locations. The specific focus of this role
is on outreach, census development, diversifying payer mix and
conversion rate.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be provided assignments from the VP of Operations and work
closely with the Regional Operations Managers.
- Assignments will focus on outreach effectiveness, referral
development initiatives, increased census, diversifying payor mix
and/or converting inquiries.
- Additional assignments could include further training, if
needed, of either the Service Coordinator or Intake
- During site visits conduct ride alongs with the Service
Coordinator to both current and prospective referral sources.
- Advise the Operations team in the development and
implementation of site-specific Outreach Plans for all new and
existing service locations.
- Collaborate with SpecialCare Marketing on potential
direct-to-consumer initiatives and the development of collateral
materials targeting both consumer and referral resources.
- Complete an assessment and action plan upon completion of site
- Review all Service Coordinators outreach contacts once a
- Review all Intake Coordinator daily phone calls once a
- Audit outreach contacts of Service Coordinators at low
performing sites each month.
- Assist with outreach contacts for new sites during pre-opening
week, as well as opening week if possible.
- Attend mandatory and other in-service programs offered by the
- Demonstrate effective use of principles of management and
supervision of staff as well as problem solving, conflict
management, and team building skills.
- Accepts accountability for the information contained in the
APPM and Special Care specific Policy and Procedure manuals.
- Maintain employee files and patient information in a
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times in accordance
with the employee code of conduct.
- Must be available during working hours and available for both
in-person and online meetings with access to a computer without
violating company policy.
- Adherence to a code of conduct conducive with BayMark Health
Services policy is expected.
- Other duties, as assigned. Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Human Services, Psychology, Counseling,
Substance Abuse, Criminal Justice, or related field is
- Valid Drivers License, Vehicle Registration, and Verifiable
- Advanced understanding of chemical dependency. Relevant
healthcare/social services experience a plus.
- Minimum of at least three (3) years of Direct Marketing/Sales
or healthcare referral development experience.
- Demonstrated success in creating and launching market
development strategies for a healthcare service
- Ability to travel 75% of the time.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and demonstrate an outstanding
- Must be comfortable working independently yet collaboratively
as an integral member of a cohesive team.
- Ability to work with a diverse population of people.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication and organizational
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership and coaching
- Ability to assist and support others.
- Understanding of Stark Law and Anti-Kickback guidelines.
- Understanding of documentation as it pertains to the healthcare
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and
gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, remain open to others
ideas and exhibit willingness to try new things.
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time
efficiently, and develop realistic action plans.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, mange
competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays,
or unexpected events.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional
- Satisfactory criminal background check.
- Satisfactory drug screen.
- Satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record. Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid
epidemicHere is what you can expect from us:SpecialCare Hospital
Management is a healthcare company that focuses on helping people
break through the cycle of addiction. SpecialCare partners with
acute care hospitals across the country to provide medical
stabilization & withdrawal symptom management services. Each client
hospital maintains on-site staff that are trained in intakes and
conducting community education and outreach activities.SpecialCare
Hospital Management is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that
prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color,
age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy,
marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Keywords: SpecialCare Hospital Management, St. Louis , Detox Service Marketing Business Development Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!