Regional Sales Manager - St. Louis/Kansas City
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Must reside in St. Louis or Kansas City
The Genomind Regional Sales Manager (RSM) position is responsible
for building adoption of Genomind testing services with clinicians
and hospitals/clinics in the sales region. Specific clinician
targets include but are not limited to psychiatrists, neurologists,
primary care physicians, and nurse practitioners. The RSM
represents Genomind and the Genomind Pharmacogenetic Test to
potential customers through face-to-face meetings, industry
networking, and new market/customer opportunities. The RSM will be
able to communicate clinical and scientific aspects of the Genomind
Pharmacogenetic Test as well as educate clients on issues regarding
billing and reimbursement, sample preparation and submission
*Essential Duties and Accountabilities: *
* Develops and executes sales plan focused on driving profitable
new sales and growth of existing accounts in assigned region.
* Works closely with marketing to develop and execute win-results
marketing strategies aimed at fueling the sales process and
increasing market presence and adoption of Genomind services.
* Monitors commercial reimbursement levels within region to ensure
sales resources are being deployed effectively to maximize
* Promotes Genomind services to outpatient and institutional based
clinicians. Specific clinician targets include psychiatrists,
primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and neurologists.
* Identifies and secures new business through effective
relationship building with key opinion leaders, communication of
technical product knowledge, competitive positioning, and education
on issues related to reimbursement, billing, pricing, sample
preparation and submission.
* Partners with Account Management to grow and retain new and
existing business and maximize profitability per account.
* Represents Genomind at tradeshows, conferences and industry
networking events. This includes generating new business leads, as
well as building on existing customer and channel partner
* Proactively stays educated on news, trends, and emerging
technologies in the psychiatric, behavioral health, and
pharmacogenomics/personalized medicine space.
* Utilizes Genomind Resources to ensure that proposals are
profitable and conform to both legal and regulatory
* Uses CRM and others sales reporting tools to communicate regional
sales growth and trends by providing sales forecasts, market
analysis, competitive analysis, and business plan aimed at
expanding growth opportunities through region and maintaining
market leading position.
Bachelor Degree in a science, engineering, marketing, healthcare or
equivalent discipline. Masters degree in related field
Minimum of five to seven (3-5) years as an accomplished,
top-performing sales and marketing professional experienced with
managing large sales geographies in medical diagnostics, genomics,
medical device, laboratory, neuropsychiatric, personalized
medicine, or other healthcare related field.
*Competencies Needed: *
* Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of consultative
selling skills in a direct to clinician commercial selling
* Proven experience in building and growing a sales region
including territory management, lead generation, and sizing and
prioritization of opportunities.
* Ability to learn and effectively communicate complex
scientific/clinical information within psychiatry and
* Ability to represent the customer to both internal peers and
external vendors so that all understand both customer needs and
* Flexibility/Adaptability to handle working in an early growth
stage company environment. Ability to build new processes and learn
new skills quickly.
* Knowledge and willingness to work within a CRM system such as
* Must reside within the assigned region, have the ability to
travel 85%+ executing field sales activities within the assigned
region, and attend local, regional, and national business
Job Classification: Exempt
Genomind is an EEOE.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
* What is your desired salary?
Work Location: Remote%58047475%
Keywords: Genomind, St. Louis , Regional Sales Manager - St. Louis/Kansas City, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!