Mgr, Program Management Hybrid available
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Responsible for establishing project management standards and for
overseeing Project Management staff, who are in turn responsible
for project execution and delivery on a daily basis. Responsible
for strategic development and implementation of assigned projects.
Ensures completion of projects from original concept through final
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Works closely with leadership to create roadmap and coordinate
development and implementation of multiple initiatives.
- Provides purpose, guidance and motivation to team members.
Tracks project statuses; adjusts team member assignments and
resource allocations to ensure project objectives are delivered on
time and within budget.
- Responsible for performance review and monitoring continuous
- Manages project staff results by coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees; Plans, monitors, and appraises job
- Ensures alignment between project objectives and
technical/operational solutions. Monitors and guides projects to
ensure quality development and on-time delivery within budget.
- Ensures updated project documentation is maintained.
- Reviews and approves project budgets, funding requests,
forecasts, invoices, cost allocations, and reporting.
- Guides and reinforces project management best practices.
Applies lessons learned from previous projects. Ensures compliance
with department policies, procedures and practices.
- Recruits, hires, trains and manages department staff.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to
communicate with co-workers, customers, and external company
personnel in person, on the phone, and in writing in a clear,
straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects
and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude,
diplomatic approach, confidence and comfort around peers and
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to
establish rapport, define expectations and gain commitment to
project goals and deliverables
- Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and
- Ability to translate and synthesize data and complex
information into compelling narrative
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems collaboratively
while working under pressure
- Proficiency with personal computer and software
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems,
business administration or related field, or equivalent
Project Management certification or successful completion of a
recognized project management curriculum is preferred
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Project management - 5+
Preferred Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Management or leadership experience - 2+
Flexibility to work extended hours
Hybrid work option
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
KGN520 314936 314936BR Required
Keywords: SPECTRUM, St. Louis , Mgr, Program Management Hybrid available, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!