Assistant General Manager
Company: Bandanas Bar-b-q
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*BANDANA'S BAR-B-Q *
*ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER *
*We pay competitively and have great benefits!*
Do you have experience as a Full-Service Restaurant Manager and
have the passion to work with customers and build/develop a strong
team? If so, Bandanas could be a great fit for you.
Mission: Treat every guest as if they are a guest in your home.
Motto: Perfect, Fast, Every time.
As Bandana's continues to grow, we must remember to always remain
consistent which is why we really focus on our training
Take care of your employees!
* Proper orientation
* Proper training
* Treat them with dignity and respect
* Hold them accountable to perform to the standards
Take care of your guests!
* Great food, make to specifications
* More than just good service--- Great hospitality
* To provide our guests an outstanding experience in a clean and
* We are committed to creating guest loyalty by providing the
highest quality food and service.
* We are committed to training and developing our people.
* We take pride in our appearance, and image in the community.
* We have fun and do the right thing for our team members and
* We are committed to making money in an honest and ethical
Areas of Responsibility for Unit Operations:
* Can ensure that all menu items are correctly made to recipe and
presented in an attractive manner. Utilizes proper serving
guidelines and carryover procedures.
* Has knowledge of and is capable to forecast food production and
implement the Food
* Has a working knowledge of all recipes, products, production
procedures and timing.
* Follows opening and closing procedures. Conducts stripping of
* Correctly receives and stores all product to ensure quality and
* Assists in ensuring guests' satisfaction when dining in the
restaurant, with the purpose to increase guest count and build
* Is capable of running a shift in the General Managers or
Associate General Managers or
Kitchen Managers absence.
* Helps create an environment of hassle-free convenience for the
guest when dining in the restaurant or picking up a carry out
* Ensures that catering guidelines are followed.
* Ensures that take-out guidelines are followed.
* Helps all employees to focus on the guests' experience as our
judgment of operational excellence.
* Spends some time with guests discussing they're dining experience
and make decisions based on guests' needs.
* Leads by example, greeting of guests with a warm and sincere
* Ensures that guests are acknowledged by staff when entering the
"Welcome to Bandana's".
* Ensures that guests are acknowledged by staff when leaving by
saying, "Thanks", "Have a good day. Please come again", or "Nice
* Complaints are handled to satisfy guests.
* Management is visible to guests during all meal periods.
Sanitation and Safety:
* Maintains Health Department and Company sanitation policies and
procedures to ensure that all food is free from contamination and
illness-causing bacteria. Communicates these standards effectively
* Has obtained ServSafe Certification.
* Maintains cleanliness in accordance with company standards.
Responsible for sanitation of inside and outside environment.
* Maintains equipment in proper operating condition.
* Follows Company Safety Program and assures OSHA standards are
being practiced and maintained.
* Is able to react to an emergency situation in a calm and
methodical manner. Able to assist guests and employees in emergency
* Can correctly complete all daily paperwork relating to each
* Responsible for making sure company cash control guidelines are
* Responsible for improving restaurant operations against operating
standards based on
Shoppers Report scores.
* Ability to participate in accurate physical inventory of food and
* Complies with all corporate, government and insurance reporting
* Has ability to forecast sales and communicates this information
to all levels that use this information.
* Aware of Food Cost and company guidelines.
* Aware of Labor Cost and company guidelines.
* Aware of Operational Expenses and company guidelines.
* Can assist in recruiting job applicants to meet manpower staffing
* Has knowledge of, and complies with, all applicable Federal,
State and Local Laws and
Company Regulations for dealing with employees.
* Ensures all personnel related information is reported to the
corporate office in a timely manner. Maintains hourly employee
records and file in an orderly state with all proper forms and
* Monitors days off for Hourly employees.
* Manages his/her staff by fostering an attractive, caring work
environment. Uses motivational management techniques to provide for
a tenured staff with noticeably high morale. Seeks to improve
employee attitudes, which are not at a satisfactory level.
Our training program is a 6 week long training process.
As you progress through our training program, we can assure you of
You'll learn the skills necessary to be successful in your
You'll know how you can contribute and how we evaluate your
You'll know how to develop and advance within the organization
* Responsible for training of catering staff.
* Assists in training program for all new hires. Utilizes all
possible resources available.
* Participates in weekly Management meetings.
* Is aware of Performance reviews for Hourly employees and gives
* Supports that discipline procedures are followed in accordance
with Company procedures.
* Completes termination reports in a timely manner to meet company
and state regulations.
* Has a knowledge of exit interviews.
* It is expected that each member of our Management Team conduct
himself or herself in a way, which commands the highest respect
from all who come in contact with them. It is hoped that they will
actively promote Bandana's Bar-B-Q whenever the opportunity arises
to do so.
* It is vitally important that the focus of all actions be on the
impact of those actions on our guests. During all managerial
activities management should always acknowledge the contribution of
our dedicated employees in allowing their restaurant to be
* It is expected that management will always act in the best
interest of the Company, comply with the spirit and letter of the
laws that apply to the business and not engage in any activities,
which in anyway compete with the goals of the Company. Members of
Management Team communicate directly and indirectly the high ethics
and standards that Bandana's Bar-B-Q stands for. The character and
principles of a business are never really different from those of
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $55,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* Fast casual restaurant
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Bandanas Bar-b-q, St. Louis , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!