Senior Vice President, Client Partnerships
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Position SummaryThe Senior Vice President, Client Partnerships
is the lead business development and client relationship role at
Brado.The SVP, Client Partnerships is the leader for the delivery
of Brado strategic services. This individual has the gravitas to
operate as a peer with the senior client business owner. This
individual can develop deep and trusting relationships with the
client and instill confidence that the business needs will always
be met.Individuals in this role must establish connections and
relationships with key client decision makers and frame the
opportunity in a way that solves the clients' needs and generates
business growth for Brado. But more than that, they must inspire
and lead the Brado team in the focused, high-quality, and effective
delivery of Brado's services. This individual keenly understands
what great work looks like, and can lead the team to deliver it.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Identify ideal Brado clients - the right organization,
individual, and business challenge - and successfully establish
significant commercial relationships.
- Lead Brado to become an increasingly valuable business partner,
resulting in growth in the relationship.
- Identify, attract, inspire, and influence the right delivery
team within Brado.
- Ensure high-quality, timely execution, with a constant eye to
the client's business objectives.
- Leading a portfolio of Brado clients and work, the SVP, Client
Partnerships is responsible for:
- Client satisfaction, ensuring the client achieves its business
objectives and that it gets the best of Brado.
- Meaningful, year-over-year growth.
- Acceptable and improving profitability.
- Establishing and delivering against a forecast. Requirements
- Demonstrated sustained success in the areas of business
development and account leadership.
- Significant experience working with healthcare industry clients
is a requirement.
- 5+ years of experience working for a marketing service,
advertising, or consulting firm is a requirement.
- Strategic leadership and problem-solving, able to lead
senior-level executives and advise them in a peer-to-peer
- Proven track-record and approach to closing and delivering
large, strategic solutions.
- Passionate about and energized by developing new
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to produce and "ring-lead" effective client
presentations and work sessions.
- Domain expertise in the areas of digital marketing.
- Strong delegation and management skills.
- Aligns with our values: People, Commitment, Aspiration,
Trustworthiness & Impact.
- Demonstrates these Brado-wide hard & soft skills: Agile, Bold,
Innovative, Curious, Empathetic, Teamwork, Self-starter, Verbal &
Written Communication, Creative Thinking. Benefits
- Growth incentive bonus eligible
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Keywords: Brado, St. Louis , Senior Vice President, Client Partnerships, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!