Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Description Summary
Provides professional project management experience for program
focused initiatives at a client portfolio. Interacts with client
representative's organizing reporting cadence and desired data.
Aggregates program data to communicate program risks and achieve
the goals of the client organization. Monitors and coordinates the
execution of the various services and processes relating to client
contracted agreements. Works in collaboration with the assigned
account manager, building or facility management team, clients,
owners, and others.
- Prepares agendas, develops and maintains master program budgets
and timelines as required for each project.
- Aggregates the individual project data into streamlined
holistic program view to ensure overall program objectives and
client needs are met.
- Prepares and coordinates project reports and drawing reviews
for clients, property/facility management team, and project team
(as applicable) at conceptual, schematic, design development and
construction phases of program.
- Facilitates program review meetings to review program project
status. Collaborates with core team to develop standards and
solutions for implementation.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction,
safety, quality, and team member performance
- Analyse program risks.
- Assists in the selection and contracting process of consultants
and construction teams as necessary.
- Reviews requisitions, change orders and other invoices
associated with each project and confers with client and property
management on costs and impacts.
- Observes corporate, building, and client/owner policies and
- Reports to immediate supervisor major problems and findings and
results achieved with recommendations.
- Advises and obtains the necessary approvals from the
appropriate members of management of potential organizational
changes, actions that might require additional commitments, and the
need for expenditures in excess of approved budget.
- Adheres to government laws and regulations and established
rulings of government authorities including building codes, safety
- Maintains high qualitative and quantitative standards of work
- Strives constantly to improve skill and work knowledge; keeps
up to date in the field of specialization.
Client Focus Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
Leadership including team management Multi-Tasking Organizational
Skills Technical Proficiency Time Management
Technical Proficiency Important education
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Business or related
- Minimum of five (5) years directly related experience in an
engineering/construction project accountability role or a minimum
of seven (7) years equivalent combination of experience in an
advisory and/or engineering supervisory capacity required
- Hands-on experience with tenant improvement construction
- Project responsibility experience required
- Technical background
Additional eligibility qualifications
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects
- Ability to read and understand construction specifications and
- Excellent client relations, client management, and consultation
- Excellent administrative ability
- Software competency: Microsoft Project and Excel
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to communicate with others and exchange accurate
information; operate a computer and other office productivity
machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary
position for 85% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and
activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for
Cushman & Wakefield. These duties may have slight modifications
based on the regional location.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman &
Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments
Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman &
Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or
HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to
accommodations will go unanswered.
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, St. Louis , Program Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!