Facility Rehab Director
Company: River Crossing of Creve Coeur
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Overview: River Crossing of Creve Coeur offers service without
boundaries or compromise. We are dedicated to our residents' needs
and offer the highest standard of care. Our culinary staff creates
flavorful and nutritious entr--es tailored to your preferences. Our
dedicated therapy and nursing professionals work with you to
enhance your independence and improve your quality of life.
Facility Rehabilitation Director
You're not afraid of a little hard work, you persevere. Working
with residents, developing staff, managing the department you've
overcome obstacles in the past and it's what drives you toward the
future. You're not happy unless you're reaching new heights.
Our community has an opportunity for a driven passionate and caring
Facility Rehabilitation Director to serve as a leader to our
excellent rehab staff. Responsibilities include but are not limited
to providing leadership, clinical and financial direction to the
Therapy Department, ensuring quality care for the patients in order
for them to progress to the next lower level of care needed,
guiding the coordination of the RUG determination, and promoting
customer service with all other departments, physicians, patients,
and families.Benefits:What's in it for you?
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Several great
medical plans to choose from
- Vacation and/or Paid Time off
- Career Ladders and scholarship opportunities!
- 401k retirement plan: 100% match of your contribution up to 3%;
50% match up to 5%
- Robust tuition reimbursement: Up to $5,250 - Full-Time, $2,500
- Part-Time Annually!*
- Continuing education credits
- UKG Wallet--- - access to your earned wages before payday!
- with qualifying conditionsQualifications:
- Must hold and maintain valid license as a Physical Therapist,
Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist in our
- Minimum of two years management experience and additional years
experience in a skilled nursing facility
- Knowledge of the regulatory process and quality management
- We are a vaccinated care facility. New hires will need to
provide proof of vaccination or other acceptable documents prior to
starting employmentCome join our family where our team members
dedicate themselves to love without limits and where they live by
the standards of our safety-first, family always philosophy
Click Apply to join us!Go to our website for more info and career
Keywords: River Crossing of Creve Coeur, St. Louis , Facility Rehab Director, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!