St. Louis Regional Vice President of Facilities and Real Estate Job Description
Company: National Medical Association
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 23, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION Provides regional leadership for facility
planning, design, & construction, plant operations & maintenance,
security, real estate management, environmental safety & emergency
preparedness. Works collaboratively with peers in the system to
develop innovative and best-practice solutions which can be applied
system-wide. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads and develops a high-performing team of facilities and
real estate professionals throughout the region.
- Works collaboratively with regional leadership to fulfill the
facilities and real estate needs for the region.
- Reports to the System VP, Facilities & Real Estate. Direct
report group typically includes a director for PDC, director for
security, director for plant operations and maintenance, and/or
director for environmental safety and emergency, as well as other
professionals focused on real estate management.
- Actively participates with senior regional leadership to
develop and understand the strategic plan for the region, then
ensures the facilities and real estate portfolio supports the
- Develops and maintains a current Strategic Facility Master Plan
for the region which supports the short and long terms goals of the
strategic plan as well as aligns to system-level strategies for
facilities and real estate.
- Ensures existing assets are properly maintained and optimized
through a robust FCA (Facility Condition Assessment) and facility
infrastructure capital plan.
- Leads the acquisition, divestiture, leasing, and negotiations
for real estate throughout the region, consistent with system
policies and best practices.
- Collaborates with peers in other regions and system leadership
to develop and maintain appropriate policies for development and
maintenance of safe, efficient, and effective facilities in the
- Ensures all aspects of capital project delivery are well
managed, including development of capital plans, standards for
design and project delivery, compliance with TJC environment of
care standards, CMS regulations, as well as standards and
ordinances of all applicable AHJ's.
- Develops and maintains a program focused on MBE/WBE
participation, substance abuse testing, architect/contractor
performance reviews, and end user surveys.
- Leads the security services team by ensuring appropriate
leadership structure, leader development/performance, standards,
and resources are in place to provide an effective and safe
- Engages with the team through rounding and direct support.
- Accountable for the successful deployment of environmental
safety initiatives, and directs leaders and staff in the
implementation of an environmental safety program which ensures
compliance with OSHA, EPA, TJC and other regulatory agencies with
the objective to minimize or eliminate workplace hazards.
- Directs leaders and staff engaged in deployment, coordination,
training, and implementation of disaster preparedness policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned. EXPERIENCE Ten years'
technical experience, with five years' in leadership
Keywords: National Medical Association, St. Louis , St. Louis Regional Vice President of Facilities and Real Estate Job Description, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!