Senior/Clinical Trial Manager, Oncology, Remote - IQVIA Biotech
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 24, 2022
IQVIIA Biotech is seeking Senior/Clinical Trial Manager(s), with
expereince in the following therapeutic areas:
Oncology/Hematology/CAR T/Cell & Gene Therapy. Will consider
experienced #ClinicalLead, #LeadCRA's or #ClinicalStudyManagers.
Clinical Research site based Clinical Trial Managers maybe
considered with demonstrated experience. Contact me at
Angela.Lucas@IQVIA.com or follow the link to apply.MINIMUM
- BS/BA (or equivalent) in one of the life sciences plus a
minimum of 4 years direct experience in clinical studies
- At least 2 years experience as a Clinical Monitor/CRA, as well
as experience in data handling or analysis.
- Previous experience in personnel management within a
scientific/clinical environment preferred.
- Prior experience in electronic data capture (EDC)
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experienceOur
Trial Managers are responsible for all activities related to
implementation and execution of clinical studies that
- Work with Project Manager (PM) to define program targets for
clinical monitoring staff and assure work is documented within
contracted project scope. Communicate and document all interactions
with client as required by SOP.
- Serve as client advocate within IQVIA Biotech.
- Develop and implement Clinical Monitoring Plan.Team
Duties/Responsibilities:Responsible for assuring needs of clinical
sites are met by facilitating clinical monitoring processes,
including:Coordinate site management activities:
- Site identification, recruitment, and selection.
- Regulatory document collection and review.
- Overall scheduling and management of all site visits.
- Develop site/monitoring tools and training materials.
- Review and identify trends in enrollment and data entry at
sites and proactively interface with clinical monitoring team and
client to identify solutions.Coordinate and oversee daily
operations of clinical monitoring team:
- Set and enforce project timelines with the assigned study
- Coordinate remote review of clinical data within EDC
- Oversee monitoring visit schedule to ensure compliance with
frequency set forth in contract.
- Review and approve trip reports and follow-up letters within
- Schedule and manage weekly CRA project team meetings.
- Ensure CRAs assigned to team receive therapeutic and
- Manage quality and regulatory compliance among clinical
monitoring team and investigational sites.Manage project milestones
and proactively address deficiencies:
- Attend and provide information at monthly projections
- Attend and provide information at weekly client
- Assist Project Manager in identifying Out of Scope activities
and assuring that such activities do not begin until the client
provides authorization.Manage CRA performance:
- Define and implement functional standards, goals, and
expectations with clinical monitoring team.
- Serve as CRA mentor and perform accompanied field assessment
visits as required.
- Participate in the performance appraisal program by providing
timely and accurate feedback regarding the performance of each
respective CRA.Documentation Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assure that the appropriate IQVIA Biotech and/or sponsor SOPs
- Ensure all project documentation is appropriately filed per
IQVIA Biotech SOPs.
- Assist PM in preparation of audit responses, as
- Assist PM with preparation of information for inclusion in
monthly report to client.Budget/Contract
Duties/Responsibilities:Assist PM in review of project budgets,
monitoring costs, potential overruns and propose/implement cost
- Define the scope of work with the client and clinical
- Assist PM in identifying and generating changes in scope and
notify client of potential changes in scope.
- Review and approve CRA travel expenses and time
sheets.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of clinical research process.
- Prior experience as a Clinical Research Associate.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to express
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of
staff to coordinate and execute study activities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within various clinical
- Ability to reason independently and recommend specific
solutions in clinical settings.
- Understanding of basic data processing functions, including
electronic data capture.
- Working knowledge of current ICH GCP guidelines and applicable
- Able to mentor CRAs and more junior Clinical Trial
- Able to qualify for a major credit card.
- Valid drivers license; ability to rent automobile.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and
internationally, as required.CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONS IN ACCORDANCE
WITH ADA CRITERIA:
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job
dutiesIQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics,
technology solutions and clinical research services to the life
sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human
science and data science to make the biggest impact possible to
help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at
https://jobs.iqvia.comWe are committed to providing equal
employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates
with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoeAs the COVID-19 virus
continues to evolve, IQVIAs ability to operate and provide certain
services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its
employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status.
Keywords: IQVIA, St. Louis , Senior/Clinical Trial Manager, Oncology, Remote - IQVIA Biotech, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!