Manager - Accounts Receivable
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Manages the daily operations for one or more activities within
Revenue Cycle Patient Accounts such as cash reconciliation,
insurance follow-up, cash applications, claims review, payment
posting or general patient accounts.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with developing goals, standards, and objectives that
directly support the strategic plan and vision of the
- Responsible for management functions including activities
related to staffing such as recruitment, hiring, performance
evaluation, and compensation determination.
- Assists with the development and implementation of policies,
procedures, standards and initiatives.
- Monitors budgets, regulatory compliance, contracts, and vendor
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degreeEXPERIENCE
- Five years' experience, with two years' in leadershipPHYSICAL
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Manager - Accounts Receivable, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!