Product Manager - REMOTE
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 24, 2022
If you are a Product Manager with Healthcare CE experience,
please read on!Our goal is to assist professionals thrive in their
jobs and everyday lives by delivering solutions that work. We
provide excellent licenses, curriculum, exam prep, and workforce
development.In this Product Management role, you will develop
healthcare-specific content and campaigns in collaboration with
Marketing and Analytics. You will effectively manage multiple
responsibilities and communicate value to our customers.If you are
a PM with Healthcare platform experience, then please apply
today!What You Will Be Doing
- Produce revenue-generating product strategies.
- Be the solution expert when assisting the healthcare team.
- Inspire customers with new solutions and platform changes.
- Analyze comparable and materializing product solutions.What You
Need for this Position
- Experience executing demand-driven campaigns across multiple
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Independent thinker with strong collaboration and strategic
- Ability to manage many projects and pivot swiftly to meet
- Balance broad picture and detail.
- Project management prowess.
- A self-starter who exceeds targets, anticipates customer needs,
and owns competitive analyses.
- Customer-centric strategy and deliverables.Need To Have
- 5+ years of PM experience, BS/BA in related fields.
- 5 years as healthcare PM.So, if you are a Product Manager in
the healthcare domain, please apply today!Colorado employees will
receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available
benefits, please contact Julie SolesEmail Your Resume In Word
ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:Marcus.Molina@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS31-1687062 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***Marcus Molina
- Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in
the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, St. Louis , Product Manager - REMOTE, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!