Company: RENT ONE
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionASSISTANT MANAGEROur Assistant Managers are
dedicated, flexible, and task oriented. The pay range we're
offering is competitive with opportunities for you to maximize your
earning potential through performance incentives.
- We offer on-the-job training to support you in your role.
- We also foster advancement opportunities through regular
reviews, coaching and AIM program.Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Excellent multi-tasking, decision-making, and organization
- Must comply with drug-free workplace program and pass
post-offer mouth swab drug test;
- Must have a valid driver's license and maintain a driving
record that complies with organizational standards.We challenge our
Assistant Managers to put their sales abilities to the test and
seek out ways to positively impact the lives of our customers and
employees every day. Successful Assistant Managers are independent
yet collaborative, gets things done, and leads the team while the
manager is away.A day in the life of an Assistant Manager varies,
but regular activities include:
- Putting focus on sales floor activities;
- Ensuring employee engagement and motivation;
- Ensuring the store merchandise, displays, and electronics are
rotated, clean, attractive, and organized;
- Assist with customer retention and collection efforts as
- Assist the Store Manager in daily activities as needed. At Rent
One, EVERYONE is important - our clients, our communities and our
- We're especially dedicated to helping our employees achieve
their aspirations, and we continue to cultivate a workplace culture
rich with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- A healthy work-life balance isn't just possible at Rent One,
it's promised. Working with us is a great job but an even better
career!Why Should You Apply?
Our ScheduleClosed Sundays, close on Saturday at 5 p.m. and close
on weekdays at 6 p.m.
Career TrackWe'd love to help you write your success story and
provide you with all the resources necessary to take your skillsets
to the next level.
Affordable and Comprehensive Benefits PackageMedical, dental,
vision and life insurance programs as well as life insurance,
short/long term disability, critical illness and accident coverage.
Not to mention paid time off like holidays and vacation!
Certified TrainingStructured on-the-job training that includes a
12-day remote training class for every new hire. There are also
five types of certifications offered all designed to guide our
employees to the top!
401KInvest in your future by participating in our 401k program.
Rent One will match 30% of your first 5% and 40% of your next
Reimbursement for Education & Gym MembershipsReceive up to $200 for
any work-related education classes you wish to take outside of Rent
One. We'll also reimburse up to $200 per year for gym memberships
whether it's a traditional gym, kickboxing, CrossFit, or another
Keywords: RENT ONE, St. Louis , Assistant Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!