Director Technical Accounting and SEC Reporting
Company: Peabody Energy
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This position reports to the Senior Vice President and Chief
Accounting Officer and has global responsibilities across the
business within multiple geographies for providing technical
financial advice and input relating to acquisitions, joint ventures
- Responsible for accounting research related to new
pronouncements, sale and acquisition of assets, lease accounting,
business combinations, derivatives, asset impairment, financing
transactions and other significant unusual transactions.
- Responsible for driving complex accounting issues to conclusion
with the Chief Accounting Officer and Independent Auditor (at the
partner level). These issues often result from significant unusual
transactions which are material to the financial statements.
- Manage US special initiatives and joint ventures including
investment diligence, corporate governance, financial performance
analysis, budgets and forecasts, financial reporting, cash calls
and financial covenants.
- Provide expert financial advice related to corporate due
- Provide support to SEC/Financial Reporting as required.
Keywords: Peabody Energy, St. Louis , Director Technical Accounting and SEC Reporting, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!