Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you the type of person who would enjoy having
a visible, impactful role in a fast-growing company? Brahms
Construction offers broad exposure to the construction process and
fosters accelerated professional growth and advancement
opportunities, backed with a superior financial reward structure.
We are actively looking for a Project Manager who will share our
passion for quality, safety, respect, and teamwork while gaining
knowledge and skills to advance within the construction industry.
Brahms is amongst the fastest growing General Contractors in St.
Louis, Missouri, and is a core component of The Dover Companies, a
vertically integrated healthcare organization with significant
experience and expertise in the vibrant Senior Living market—which
is the hottest market in the construction industry. We specialize
in ground-up construction and renovations of Senior Living
Facilities across the United States and our projects typically
range from 60,000 - 200,000 square feet. Brahms has enjoyed
incredible success and we are preparing for significant expansion.
Our success is attributable to our passionate team members,
subcontractor partnerships, entrepreneurial spirit, and a proven
track record grounded in our pride of delivering quality, finished
projects on time and under budget. As a Project Manager you will
help us build beautiful, affordable living spaces for Seniors
- Committing yourself to the overall success of projects.
- Leading teams and building consensus.
- Building effective relationships with owners, subcontractors
and team members on a foundation of trust and cooperation.
- Developing and executing plans to meet customer requirements
and expectations, project deadlines, and quality standards.
- Negotiating contracts, considering appropriate levels of
- Promoting a positive professional culture and work
- Solving problems and identifying value engineering ideas.
- Managing project budgets and schedules and communicating
transparently when risks to budgets or schedules arise.
- Driving efforts to minimize the project schedule by developing,
updating and building consensus around challenging and achievable
- Leading Owner and Architect meetings, distributing agendas and
- Leading change management documentation and coordination
- Seeking opportunities to recruit, develop and retain staff,
including Project Engineers.
- Drafting, organizing and/or distributing documents across the
project management team, field team, design teams, owners, and
architects; including weekly progress reports, submittals, RFI's,
ASI's and drawing revisions.
- Managing document control and estimates through the bid and
- Leading analysis in the bid evaluation and subcontractor
- Updating and managing the procurement process to support the
project's critical path.
- Advocating our culture of safety on all projects.
- Becoming advanced in the following applications: Bluebeam Revu,
PlanGrid, Microsoft Project, and View Point.
- Occasionally traveling to project jobsites.
- Other duties as assigned. To become a Project Manager, you will
- Great attitude and a passion for learning.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to
accomplish desired results.
- Self-motivation to accomplish identified goals with a strong
sense of accountability for results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel,
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil
Engineering, and/or related field(s). When considering a career
with Brahms, please understand that:
- Our core values describe our expectation that every team member
will be committed to Safety, Quality, Teamwork, Trust, Efficiency,
- To be a Brahms team member means being devoted in your every
effort to building beautiful, affordable, safe spaces for Seniors
- Brahms believes our team members are our greatest assets. For
this reason, we provide our team members with extensive training as
well as personal and career development opportunities.
- Brahms believes in promoting from within. We seek team members
who wish to grow with us.
- Brahms offers a competitive benefits package including medical
insurance coverage, life insurance, long-term disability coverage,
and a 401(k) Plan with company match (after 1 year of
- Brahms considers the health and safety of its employees,
subcontractor partners, and future residents as its highest
- All offers of employment are conditioned on completing and
passing a background and drug screening.Brahms is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act, we will provide reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage prospective
employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with
Keywords: BRAHMS, St. Louis , Project Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!