Director of Digital Transformation Programs - Remote
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 16, 2022
-------- We're Nagarro Digital Ventures.
We are a Digital Product Engineering business unit of Nagarro with
Silicon Valley roots. We build products, services, and experiences
- across all devices and digital mediums that inspire, excite, and
delight. We take pride in our craft and in the fact that millions
have seen the work we create. We are a lean team with a unique
culture, moving with unmatched speed and quality. There's a true
spirit of entrepreneurship that runs across our entire company and
we get excited when we get to the opportunity to work alongside
other teams and shake up industries.
Our passion for human empathy drives all our programs - positioning
our partners to ship valuable, impactful experiences that scale to
millions of users.
Who Are We Looking For?
We're looking for a dynamic and pragmatic strategic consulting
professional with a track record for delivering highly successful
digital transformation program outcomes.
In this leadership role, you'll be working within Nagarro Digital
Ventures to drive the overall success of a portfolio of
transformation programs and digital initiatives. For us, this means
taking a human-centered, data-driven, and design-focused approach
to transform customer experiences, business models, and operations,
helping our clients move markets and disrupt industries. Our ideal
candidate has a real entrepreneurial spirit and is interested in
growing a team with strategic consulting and advisory capabilities
- while delivering wins for our partners (clients) for programs
What You'll Do
- Drive Success. Lead a team of talented program and senior
project managers on complex, large-scale digital transformation
- Create Alignment. Act as a trusted advisory and align C-suite
and senior leadership client stakeholders around project
expectations and provide data-driven, market focused, end-to-end
- Provide Vision. Create transformational roadmaps and pathways
focused on market innovation, agility, and program efficiency.
- Define Tactics. Work closely with Product Strategists -- and
even occasionally lead discovery workshops -- and communicate
recommendations to client stakeholders.
- Collaborate. Work with Nagarro's partners and other global
business units on program vision and implementation of client
- Support Sales. Support the company's sales team as the digital
transformation expert during client acquisition.
Must Haves / Required Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience working on large-scale
digital transformation programs for enterprise clients.
- Solid track record of partnering with global clients to drive
- At least 3 years of experience leading global,
inter-disciplinary [remote] teams at scale.
- Experience working together with senior leadership and
executive stakeholders (including C-suite).
- Experience leading teams of program managers working on
multi-year transformation initiatives, across the entire
- An expert communicator with strong presentation, analytical and
- Fluency in English.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Availability during normal North American business hours.
Nice To Haves / Preferred Qualifications
- Experience at a Big 4 global consultancy.
- Substantial technology knowledge and a solid understanding of
Cloud and Hybrid Cloud environments.
- Solid product management, product development, or go-to-market
- In addition to English (required), fluency in German.
Competitive salary and benefits package based on experience.
Nagarro is an equal opportunity employer. We are an international
team that celebrates diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees.
Keywords: Mokriya, St. Louis , Director of Digital Transformation Programs - Remote, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!