Community Manager - Remote
Company: Electric Coin Company
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ECC's mission is to empower everyone with economic freedom. In
support of that mission, we build and support Zcash, a digital
currency that protects freedom, dignity, consent and security.
We engage in a variety of social media channels to reach wide
audiences and communicate our message to the world. We are adding a
Community Manager to our team, who will oversee ECC's social media
presence with the goal of fostering a thriving online community.
The Community Manager reports to the ECC Digital Marketing
- Leads ongoing management of all social media in concert with
Digital Marketing and Communications.
- Create actionable plans to both attract and retain followers
through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook,
TikTok, YouTube, Telegram and Discord.
- Ideates, plans, and executes an integrated social calendar
including campaign, influencer, and native content.
- Brainstorms and presents social media marketing strategies and
content ideas that are aligned with relevant and future/new media
- Research competitive landscape for collaborations, promotions,
emerging narratives, etc.
- Stays on top of key industry trends, emerging social channels,
and best practices.
- Works with the Growth Team to curate and produce content that
will be published onto social channels.
We have few concrete requirements. We're flexible and looking for
the right person, but intend to hire a leader with demonstrated
success in building strong community-focused social media
We're looking for someone who is excited by the following...
- Develops, owns, and executes ECC's Social Media Calendar
closely integrated with on-going marketing strategy &
- Produces and publishes engaging organic social posts (both
content and captions) across all relevant channels and
- Uses Sprout Social to schedule and analyze content.
- Maintains an active social media presence and fast response
times to relevant posts, inquiries, comments, etc.
- Gathers weekly insights about channel/community performance,
highlighting top-performing content, low performing content and
- Highlights current trends in space, and presents ideas on how
team can implement and execute
- Connects with the online community, identifying standout
influencers and stakeholders who are passionate about ECC, Zcash
We have a strong ethos of professional conduct. We're looking for
people who can work in the professional environment we want our
company to be. This means you need the empathy and emotional
intelligence to be a supportive colleague and collaborate well with
people of widely different backgrounds, personalities, and skill
At the end of the day, we're looking for someone who's as excited
as we are about building the future of cryptocurrency. Sound like
you? Get in touch at email@example.com. Have questions? Please
reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Electric Coin Company, St. Louis , Community Manager - Remote, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!