Sr Manager Automation System Specialist (remote)
Company: HealthCare Recruiters International
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior Manager Automation System Specialist (remote) Wi ll
partner closely with engineering, professional Services and finance
to develop solutions, implement robotics and automation innovation.
Will work with internal and external stakeholders to develop
- Enable the advancement of core robotics and automation
technologies with cross functional teams, external suppliers and
3rd party consultants.
- Provide leadership to 50+ staff.
- Track cost and profitability across projects and seek ways to
- Develop process and documentation best practices and standards
to improve automation and robotics installation outcomes
- Manage resource utilization and optimization
- D evelop testing models, durability testing methods, site
performance testing standards and troubleshooting protocols.
- Works with Central Pharmacy leadership team to build forward
looking strategies to support new products and technology
- Drives organizational change.
- Assist in developing and executing effective practices, tools
and standards for installation of central pharmacy products.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years experience in robotics, troubleshooting quality
control and quality improvement
- 2 years experience in project management and cross-functional
- 5 years direct people management experience
- 5 years experience in financials, budgets P&L and revenue
- Mechanical/Robotics/Electrical Engineering equivalent
- 5 years CAD and 3D modeling software experience
- 5 years experience of computer vision technologies
- Home office/field based
- Approximately 30% to 50% travel required
Keywords: HealthCare Recruiters International, St. Louis , Sr Manager Automation System Specialist (remote), Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!