Capital Project Manager
Company: Technosmarts Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
3 Positions18 month renewable term contract. Likely to extend
multi-year/option to hire.
Client: Major global corporation earning $10B annual revenue
employing over 18,000.
Overview:This resource will manage small, minor and major capital
projects from end to end (concept, scope, cost, resources, funding,
etc.) They maintain visibility to the design process and assure
adherence to all established key components and project
deliverables and directly manage overall project execution
including construction and commissioning. Will coordinate with the
client as well as various other groups inside and outside of the
- Assist in development of pre-project approval documents
including project charter, project management plan, project kick
start, estimate and milestone schedule creation.
- Monitor design progress and deliverables are met in adherence
to established project key components.
- Receive design details from design team with full understanding
of project deliverables to coordinate bid package development and
release for construction bidding and field execution.
- Select contractors and contracting methods based on engineering
ways of working methodology.
- Direct and execute installation, construction and commissioning
of assigned projects.
- Manage adherence to project scope and secure approvals for all
changes in projects based on engineering ways of working
- Manage and control project budget providing cost forecasts and
cash flow projections through development of project cost and
status reports on at least a monthly basis or as requested by
- Manage and maintain project milestone schedules with integrated
detailed scheduling as agreed upon in the project charter.
- Provide construction management and plant startup assistance as
needed to ensure successful project execution.
- Evaluate, select and issue contracts for construction firms
through bidding and prequalification vetting processes.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Construction
Management from an accredited university.
- 7 10 + years experience.
- Strong background in project scheduling.
- Experienced in EVM, performance indicators and cost performance
indicators is a plus.
- Strong experience in managing contracts and costs.
- Requires experience in industrial manufacturing
- Experience in the food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry is
- Scheduling software knowledge (P6 or Microsoft Project).
- Cost reporting and trending through use of project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.by Jobble
Keywords: Technosmarts Inc., St. Louis , Capital Project Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!