Staff Officer (NARA Records Management)
Company: Parsons Commercial Technology Group Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Top Secret SCI
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, support in
accordance with the following items to ensure the efficient
execution of records management activities for the Executive
Committee (EXCOM) and SI.
Participate in and support all aspects of EXCOM and SI records
management (ensuring compliance with records management law,
policy, guidelines, etc.) as Records Management Facilitator.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
* Updating, creating, and maintaining records management
* Ensuring that an accurate Office Inventory of all records created
or held by the EXCOM and SI is conducted and reviewed for accuracy
on a daily basis.
* Ensuring that an approved Office File Plan is in place to cover
all EXCOM and SI records that are created or received.
* Ensuring that filing systems for hardcopy and softcopy records
have been established for the EXCOM and SI to enable retention and
management of all records.
* Ensuring that all EXCOM and SI personnel are trained on
where/when/how to file records.
* Ensuring that records are being filed appropriately in the filing
systems as determined by the Office File Plan.
* Ensuring the authenticity and integrity of records through the
establishment of full-cycle management, maintenance, and
* Maintaining regular communication with the primary information
office for the EXCOM and SI, as well as the information officers
spread throughout the EXCOM and SI.
* Prepare periodic EXCOM and SI records management status reports
and develop metrics to keep leadership aware of deliverables.
* Use the Microsoft Office Suite to create, review, maintain, and
edit SOPs and informational products regarding EXCOM and SI records
* Help train EXCOM and SI personnel on records management systems
* Collect, process, organize, and manage records in accordance with
appropriate Instructions or guidelines.
* Analyze data related to EXCOM and SI records management. Collect
measurements and metrics to improve mission focus. Provide
suggestions to improve business processes.
* Participate in and represent EXCOM and SI records management
equities in meetings.
* Support and provide back up to other SI teams and activities.
* With the assistance of the Government lead, establish milestones
and schedules with wide latitude for independent judgement
regarding the resolution of records management problems.
* Bachelors Degree from an accredited University and 11+ years of
* Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance with a background
investigation conducted within the past 5 years. Eligibility to
receive a Poly.
* At least 24 months demonstrated experience managing and
maintaining records in compliance with National Archives and
Records Administration (NARA) requirements.
* 24 months experience designing and delivering briefings, and
presenting complex information to varied audiences, including
senior leaders, such as officers, civilian SES or corporate
* NARA Certification and/or Training. #CJ
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved
accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or
religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local
mandates or customer requirements.
Keywords: Parsons Commercial Technology Group Inc., St. Louis , Staff Officer (NARA Records Management), Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!