Business Partnering Communications Manager (Fleet Management)
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About the Role
The Business Partnering Communications Manager for Fleet Management
provides strategic communications counsel, long-term
issues-management and reputation advocacy on behalf of Enterprise
Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings. This
position focuses on top-line Enterprise Fleet Management business
goals, industry trends and communication best practices to develop
consistent, integrated content in line with the overarching
companywide message platforms. This position works closely and
collaborates with senior executives, business line managers and key
internal and external stakeholders.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet
Management together offer a total transportation solution.
Combined, these businesses - which include extensive car rental and
carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and
retail car sales - accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue
and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings - through its integrated global network of
independent regional subsidiaries and franchises - operates the
Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car
brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport
locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we
invite you to learn more about our business. Today - and every day
- the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the
communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our
COVID-19 response, please click here
- Increase awareness of Enterprise Fleet Management and programs
by proactively developing forward-thinking plans in support of
business goals and maintaining corporate-identity standards for all
- Serve as the public and official company spokesperson; and
manage, research and respond to print, online and broadcast media
queries on a timely basis.
- Work as a subject-matter expert on select issues that pertain
to Enterprise Fleet Management while maintaining current knowledge
of matters and current events impacting Enterprise Holdings, as
well as the car rental, travel and automotive industries.
- Foster relationships with editors, reporters and bloggers to
facilitate long-term, accurate and fair media coverage of
Enterprise Holdings and Enterprise Fleet Management.
- Write and edit press releases, develop position statements, and
provide direction to agencies for proactive outreach to strategic
- Identify media opportunities and/or problems that require
collecting and analyzing data, establishing facts and articulating
- Write clear, concise copy as well as providing creative
direction for presentations, case studies, articles, white papers,
videos and collateral material.
- Develop integrated strategies with internal stakeholders and
marketing team for customers, sales teams, corporate websites and
social-media that address business goals and other industry
- Manage and coordinate with public-relations agency as an
extension of corporate communications team, for a wide variety of
projects and programs
- Lead and deliver comprehensive internal communications and
messaging strategy to enhance employee engagement and drive global
visibility across the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future
- Must have 10+ years of corporate communications, public
relations and/or agency experience
- Building Relationships
- Decision Making
- Persuading and Influencing
Keywords: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, St. Louis , Business Partnering Communications Manager (Fleet Management), Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!