Company: Cameron Craig Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
As the Territory Manager, Advanced Wound Management, you would
promote--and distribute--the use of donated human tissues
(i.e.--Dermacell) throughout a designated territory.--Work--with
several types of customers including surgeons, materials
management, OR personnel, and c-suite personnel. In this role, the
person will display the highest degree of integrity, honestly,
knowledge and respect for the process of tissue donation and
implantation. The Territory Manager will possess consultative sales
skills combined with in-depth knowledge of the wound care market,
clinical/surgical procedures, and associated sites of care as to be
a resource for customers and achieve sale objectives.
Important: You will need to travel at least 80% of the time in the
field and reside near Saint Louis.--
- Prospect, target and develop--relationships within markets.
Perpetuate--business within their respective territory. The
Territory Manager is the primary contact to the end user and
technical users (primary surgeons, DPMs, and clinical program
directors).--Representatives are expected to be hospital--based,
and--perform cases on a weekly and daily basis.
- Formulate--mature business platform growth from the perspective
of a limited or non-existent base of business.
- Plan and implement--strategies to ensure the revenue budget is
met and the territory's strategic goals are met.
- Ensure--administrative responsibilities are completed in a
timely manner such as audits, reconciliations, sales analytics,
hospital billing issues, etc. Meets with Supply Chain/Purchasing
entities and conducts regular, ongoing, business reviews,--as well
as,--contract/pricing negotiations as required.
- Complete--all required training such as compliance, product,
sales, or other required company training.
- Develop--and review business plan with Regional Manager or
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS)
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in--an operating room
- Valid Driver's License
- 3+ years' sales experience within multiple sites of care:
advanced wound--care, surgical soft tissue reconstruction with
tissue substitution, plastics/general surgery, vascular, trauma,
skin processing, and burn preferred.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required.
These would be nice too (Knowledge Skills and Abilities):
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Effective oral, written, and presentation
- Ability to analyze and strategize in order to
- Ability to interface with physicians, surgeons, wound care
specialist, and hospitals to inspire them to utilize products.
Ability to keep composure during traumatic surgical scenarios
including but not limited to: excision, burn surgery, amputation,
and open abdomen with exposed organs.
- 403(b) and Pension Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Corporate sponsored events (Chili Cook-Off, 5K, Celebration of
Life Gala, and many more!)
- Work-life balance with generous paid time off
- Personal career and skill development opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Food Truck Thursday (at participating locations)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dedicated--and passionate co-workers
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, St. Louis , Territory Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!