Digital Product Manager-Salesforce-DBX
Company: EDWARD JONES
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide
support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver
an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch
offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to
grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Digital Branch Experience (DBX) teams at Edward Jones are
responsible for designing and delivering a world-class digital
experience to our branch teams and clients. Operating at the
intersection of business strategy and technology development, DBX
provides a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced environment for
you to demonstrate and sharpen your skills. You will be challenged
to bring fresh perspectives that allow us to continually exceed
branch and client expectations in an ever-evolving landscape.
We're currently expanding our team, including a new opportunity for
a Digital Product Manager to lead our Contact & Relationship
Management (CRM) digital capability. As a key leader on the team,
the Digital Product Manager combines deep subject matter expertise,
vision and strategy, systems thinking and product management
capabilities to produce highly integrated and effective digital
solutions and tools.
- The Digital Product Manager of Contact & Relationship
Management (CRM) will drive the strategy and daily activities for a
group of dedicated and cross-functional professionals focusing on
the delivery of the Firm--s digital tools that enable branch teams
to efficiently and effectively serve hundreds of clients.
- Reporting to the DBX Portfolio Owner, this role will focus on
developing an internal product team consisting of multiple agile
product teams to own all aspects of the firm--s CRM and support of
the people who use them.
- Working with key stakeholders and business partners, the
Product Manager will help create the vision for how human-centered
complete wealth management can benefit the Firm--s clients and will
serve at the forefront of driving solutions to provide the best
possible branch and client experience.
- Responsibilities will include identifying business
opportunities and directing team activities to achieve desired
outcomes by gathering requirements, designing workflows,
coordinating the development, and implementing finalized solutions.
- The Digital Product Manager will serve as the primary product
leader, developing deep subject matter expertise within the
Contacts & Relationship Management space.
To be successful in this role, the Product Manager must possess the
ability to work across multiple corporate divisions and all levels
of associates and management to build strategic partnerships
Bachelor--s degree in business administration, management
information systems, computer science, or related field; Master's
degree strongly preferred;
Series 7 and 66, or successful completion within 6 months of hire;
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 7+ years of experience required in one or more of these fields:
- Product or agile project management
- Development and management of FinTech/Wealth applications or
websites (advisor and/or client-facing)
- Financial planning, wealth management and/or portfolio
- Investment advisory, brokerage and/or insurance products
- Prior experience leading large-scale digital
- Prior supervisory experience in a professional environment.
- Expert knowledge of industry-leading CRM systems (i.e.
- Expert knowledge of financial services concepts, practices, and
procedures, with emphasis on FinTech, CRM and/or branch operations
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to present
complex/abstract concepts in simple, cogent terms;
- Detail orientation with exceptional analytical capabilities,
possessing the ability to effectively contribute across multiple
teams and disciplines;
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and execute on work within
a dynamic, fast-paced environment, demonstrating strong leadership
skills with the ability to delegate and direct work in a way that
maximizes both personal and team efficiency;
- Mentoring capability to advance and develop downline team
leaders and associates;
- teamwork/collaboration mindset with the ability to work with
stakeholders and leaders throughout the organization;
- A robust understanding of full-cycle software development
within an Agile framework;
- Product orientation with a strong sense of ownership.
- FORTUNE 2020 -- Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020
FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For-- list.
- From FORTUNE --2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for
millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index -- Edward Jones joins the ranks
of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC
Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25
on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list -- the highest
ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the
2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two
spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of
rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee
feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified-- organizations. Edward
Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in
2019 list, the firm--s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also
was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services &
Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great
Place to Work and FORTUNE. Edward Jones does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic
information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their
contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a
rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial
security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about
our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary,
typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary
range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is
based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors
for a potential new associate:
Salary: $126903 - $216079
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, St. Louis , Digital Product Manager-Salesforce-DBX, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!