Company: MAC Property Management
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Property Manager is the business leader and fiscal decision
maker of a valuable apartment community; overseeing the operation
including staff performance, resident satisfaction and financial
success. A successful Property Manager will generate income by
collaborating with the sales team, monitoring market conditions,
controlling budget, attracting residents and retaining them through
superior customer service. Must have proven success demonstrating
leadership, customer service, decision making, communication and
organizational skills and working knowledge of applicable tenant
and eviction laws.
- Ensure high occupancy and client retention rates by creating
and implementing strategic leasing and resident retention
- Foster a sales-oriented culture with excellent customer service
by developing and training direct reports, providing feedback and
opportunities for growth as well as ongoing performance
- Continuous improvement of service delivery and customer
satisfaction through creation and implementation of processes that
are regularly measured and analysis of key performance indicators
(e.g. lead follow-ups, response times to prospective residents,
closing ratios; renewal retention and maintenance
- Insure seamless operation of all elements of the leasing
processes, including timely and accurate administration of all
leasing activity via SalesForce (lease applications, documentation,
execution, and administration).
- Ensures seamless, consistent communication, collaboration and
follow-up efforts with construction, maintenance, design, and
resident success teams to effectively and efficiently deliver
leased space within required time.
- Manage day-to-day operations in the office, including staff
scheduling, lease approvals, and performance management.
- Hire, manage, develop and ensure the success of the entire team
including business, sales and maintenance staff.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Seven (7) plus years of prior professional real estate
experience and prior management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is real estate, business, or
- Realtor's License strongly preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain respectful and effective
relationships with senior management, direct reports, co-workers,
- Proven ability to think both strategically (e.g., long-term
needs) as well as tactically (e.g., current needs/schedule
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational, and
project management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively control and/or participate in
multiple projects of varying priorities in a fast-paced environment
in a consistently professional manner.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office. Experience with
Salesforce is preferred.
- Commitment to outstanding customer service and to compliance
with Fair Housing laws and regulations.
- Accessibility outside of office hours via cell phone and email.
Weekend office hours may be required in the case of emergency, or a
permanent schedule with a weekday off in lieu of a weekend day. You
have been redirected to a Mac Properties job page
Keywords: MAC Property Management, St. Louis , Property Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!