Company: Tech Mahindra
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 8, 2021
About Tech Mahindra : We are part of the USD 21 billion Mahindra
Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic
growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility
vehicles, after-market, and information technology and vacation
ownership. Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering
innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences,
enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise---. We are
a USD 4.9 billion company with 121,840+ professionals across 90
countries, helping over 935 global customers including Fortune 500
companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation
platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of
technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to
our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S.
company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) and in the
Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018). Title: Program
ManagerLocation: St. Louis, MODuration: 6+ Months
Project Scope: Program Management opportunity for DC
decommissioning for 8 DC across multiple geos (US, AUS,
Roles & Responsibilities
- Command Center Setup
- Program Planning
- Process Implementation
- Program Delivery & Tracking
- Budget Monitoring & Control
- Reporting & Communication Management
- Program Governance Required skills:
- Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in project planning
activities, including but not limited to.
- Defining the overall scope of the project; Creating and
maintaining a consolidated timeline/schedule highlighting the major
milestones and associated dates for project activities; Identifying
and communicating project dependencies and impacts; Putting
mechanisms in place to ensure on-going control of the project
(E.g., Kick-off meeting, overall Project Management Approach,
Communication Plan, Risk Management, Issues Management, Change
- Define project governance, outlining roles, responsibilities,
decision rights, and clearly defined escalation path
- Data Center Migration/Relocation/Consolidation - server
consolidation, software migrations, or infrastructure
consolidation/moves is mandatory.
- The candidate should be able to review existing Data Center
configuration, platforms (Server Sizing, Load Balancer, Security,
Storage, Network, etc.) and work with the customer on possible
migration approach with the proposed plan, etc.
- Strong project management and technical leadership skills, with
a specific focus on data center migrations, consolidations,
- Good oral and written communications skills and the ability to
interact efficiently with a large Project Management Office and
- PMP or APM Certification is mandatory.
- Decommission also includes network circuits, both logical &
physical disposal of hardware.
Keywords: Tech Mahindra, St. Louis , Program Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!